Author Topic: Fat bitches need love too....  (Read 351 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Fat bitches need love too....
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »
that all depends...she cant be too fat. but a bitch gotta have ass.

I might

gotta have ass no doubt.  But I dont wanna be wrestlin around with no grizzly bears either.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 12:05:12 PM »
More Cushin' For the Pushin'  ;D but on the real tho, you get some heavy chicks with cute faces so like yeah it all dependin on your mood.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »
vivica a. fox got a lil meat...she ain't fat but i like a bitch like that. she got ass. i like it when the ass is like all over the place..you smacc it and you get that ripple effect you know. like the ass is havin a spastic seizure.

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »
vivica a. fox got a lil meat...she ain't fat but i like a bitch like that. she got ass. i like it when the ass is like all over the place..you smacc it and you get that ripple effect you know. like the ass is havin a spastic seizure.

exactly.  I just dont like it when u smack the stomach and it do the same thang...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »

exactly.  I just dont like it when u smack the stomach and it do the same thang...

lol im with that. i dont think anybody like a stomach like meggan mccarthy's. if you can't see the navel you got problems homie.

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 12:27:42 PM »

lol im with that. i dont think anybody like a stomach like meggan mccarthy's. if you can't see the navel you got problems homie.

hell yah.  You aint supposed to be able to fuck a belly button.

ikke

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 12:29:40 PM »
There are so many options with fat bitches, you can just pick any part of the body and titty fuck it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
The fact that this thread exploded with replies actually agreeing to "fat bitches need love too" just shows the quality of people that post here. You fucking dirt bag ass faggots.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »
prince you can leave now

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 12:35:14 PM »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
You're the biggest faggot of them all "muhfukka"

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »
You're the biggest faggot of them all "muhfukka"
you just posted a photo of a fuckin transexual

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »
It's a bike seat you dumb fuck. I know you can't be that intelligent seeing as your whole life is based on the internet, but it's O.K. i don't expect you to use your brain. I bet you even order your food from the internet you fat fuck. At least you got a role in a movie just for being fat. Now you can pop pills for the rest of your life without working and randomly send girls messages on myspace on how much you hate your life and how bad you have it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
hahaha i must have really hurt your bitch ass feelings. its pretty funny how you go off ranting like that

ikke

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:34 PM »
LMAO@ prince hating on what he was up untill agust.