Author Topic: How come people see religion & beliefs as opinions?  (Read 9002 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: How come people see religion & beliefs as opinions?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
Well I'm sick of this shit. God is fact, religion is based on opinion. How bout them Granny Smiths.

god is not fact.  facts are backed by evidence.  show me some concrete evidence?

cmon man. How does that prove there is a god? lol  God is a fabrication of the human mind.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »
^ Far from that.

If man didn't create it, who did?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 06:13:13 PM »
if you wanna find out about other things of the world, then check out this documentary....its pure fact....as in backed by evidence, not just pictures.  ;)

How the Earth was made:
http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/1492

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 06:17:17 PM »
I love how I erased what I initially put. But I guess it was becuz now's the better time to say it.

God is Nature. That is HIS artwork. There's one proof, and the most OBVIOUS of all.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 06:22:21 PM »
I love how I erased what I initially put. But I guess it was becuz now's the better time to say it.

God is Nature. That is HIS artwork. There's one proof, and the most OBVIOUS of all.

no, thats not proof at all.  AT ALL.  thats YOURE OPINION.  again, show me some evidence?  not what you think, not why you believe, but evidence! 

you cant, cause there is none.  NONE.  there are theories, beliefs and opinions and NONE of them are backed by EVIDENCE.  thats why they are called "religious BELIEFS". 

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 06:25:03 PM »
^ Far from that.

If man didn't create it, who did?

When I was a kid I didnt know who made money.  Upon further investigation...I found out.  I could have assumed it was god and just never known.  Just because we dont know how something was created doesnt mean we need to stop using our mind to figure it out....and simply say god did it.  Imagine how primative our world would truly be if we took on that practice.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 06:34:42 PM »
I know, I know, I know. By some strange, COINCIDENTAL reason, we, of all the planets discovered, we, are the only planet with life. But it's becuz COINCIDENTALLY, we had this lil bitty buggy, a cell. AND this cell evolved. Evolved to what? Oh, an ape, than we evolved from that. But than somehow evolved into trees, plants, mountains, billions of other tiny insects, millions of animal life, and it's so funny, becuz we only evolved into male and female species. Hmm. For a reproduction purpose. Hmm. Oh, than we die. But nobody, not even SCIENCE could explain WHY we die. We just do. And that's that. Wow. What a world.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 06:39:30 PM »
qt, do you even know about evolution?  you think that one year there were apes and the next they were humans?  come on man.  you really need to watch some documentaries or read or something.  cause there are answers, you just choose to play em off.  and yes, these answers are backed by what?  EVIDENCE.

Evolve, a docu series on evolution

http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/2214

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »
Look man, you base your belief on ONE THEORY. We have endless evidence but you lack all possibilities of spiritually. So anythang I say you're gonna say 'oh that shit is fake, that ain't real, its all in your mind, it's a coincidence' It's funny, cuz when I was reading the Quran they talk of these spiritual beings that lead you into the wrong direction, in a direction of doubt and such, obviously they got ya'll by the throat. And I think that is so fascinating. But you're gonna say that's complete bullshit. But its whatever. I don't get it. This world is gorgeous as far as nature goes. Why have such a sour idea of life? How could you be so skeptical? Just thinking of how the world works, how every seed knows it's time like a clock, how your internal body functions, don't you ever think bout that, how could you not believe somethang made this? It's like the refusal to ponder life, so a quick conclusion ya'll act upon. I can't understand it. I don't know. Wonder my nigga, wonder.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
I know, I know, I know. By some strange, COINCIDENTAL reason, we, of all the planets discovered, we, are the only planet with life. But it's becuz COINCIDENTALLY, we had this lil bitty buggy, a cell. AND this cell evolved. Evolved to what? Oh, an ape, than we evolved from that. But than somehow evolved into trees, plants, mountains, billions of other tiny insects, millions of animal life, and it's so funny, becuz we only evolved into male and female species. Hmm. For a reproduction purpose. Hmm. Oh, than we die. But nobody, not even SCIENCE could explain WHY we die. We just do. And that's that. Wow. What a world.

Again...the amazing thing about the human brain is its ability to problem solve and figure things out.  You said "of all the planets discovered".  Well we know very little about the planets.  Our solar system is tiny in comparison to the universe.  If you went back in time 2000 years with a flashlight...people would think you were a god, because you possessed some power that they could not explain.  "Thank god" there have been people out there who dont decide to stop using their mind, and instead of crediting god for everything, figure the shit out.  Im not saying that there is for certain, NO god.  Just as you or anyone else can not say there is for certain A god.  The problem I have with religion, is that it pretends to know....when obviously they dont.  All I ever ask out of a religious person is to be able to say "I dont know for sure".  You can believe what u want...its your life.  But dont live in a fantasy world that makes you believe you know what happens after death...where we came from...etc....when youve never died and been on earth your entire life.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »
i base my belief on one theory?  really?  thats news to me.  

and you claim to have all this evidence, well where the fuck is it?  a picture of a waterfall is not evidence.  its a picture of a waterfall.  

act as if youre a district attorney and you need to convince a jury that Mr. X is guilty of murder.  when it comes time to provide evidence are you just gonna show everyone a picture of a gun and say "there you go, your honor".  you would be laughed out of that court room so fast.  

and where do you get that i have a sour idea of life?  just because i dont think theres a god?  lmao

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 07:17:30 PM »
religions were made because man fears what he doesnt understand.  saying "god made it" takes away that fear and replaces it with a false sense of security.  im not saying thats a bad thing, but stop acting like its fact, when its not.  it simply is not a fact that god exists.  if it was, we wouldnt be having this discussion right now, would we?

and like i saidf before, its not a fact that there is no god.  because if that were a fact, we wouldnt be having this discussion right now, would we?

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »
religions were made because man fears what he doesnt understand.  saying "god made it" takes away that fear and replaces it with a false sense of security.  

exactly

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 07:38:58 PM »
Listen I don't no any more, there's TOO MANY of you.

I've said so much shit in the past. But it's always the same fuckin' answers replied back.

Proof, proof, proof! Yes, okay, well it's called Faith. But there's REASONABLE evidence behind it that makes us believe, otherwise if there wasn't WE WOULDN'T BELIEVE THIS WOULD WE???

It's called reasoning. There's a reason for everythang. 'Coincidence' and 'by chance'..my ass. Starting with space..magnificent ain't it?

Magnetic fields extend infinitely, though they are weaker further from their source. The Earth's magnetic field, which effectively extends several tens of thousands of kilometres  into space, is called the magnetosphere.

The magnetosphere shields the surface of the Earth from the charged particles of the solar wind and is generated by electric currents located in many different parts of the Earth.

The Sun is a bubbling, boiling ball of fire. It constantly belches out great clouds of hot gas. This gas is all charged up with electricity, too. This stuff travels at astounding speeds, some of it right toward Earth! This means that Earth's weather happens inside the Sun's weather!

Thank goodness Earth's magnetic field and atmosphere protect us from most of this blast. Otherwise, the Sun's weather would be OUR weather.

Now if it wasn't for the Earth's gravity, we'd all float off into space. So don't panic when I tell you that you're constantly falling towards the Earth at an accelerating rate of 9.8 meters/second2. Fortunately, you're also standing on the Earth, so that's keeping you from falling.

Earth is only the only planet with this strength of gravitation. Only planet with life. Tell me how? Think about this...The Bible which was written 3,000 years or more ago, says, Earth is the only planet with human life, created by God. IT'S 2010, AND IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH HUMAN LIFE. With our advancements, we could of discovered that there was human life on Saturn. And The Bible could have been garbage, but what a consistent book that is, huh?

How come there's only male and female species of animal/mammal/human? Why isn't there somethang between them, why isn't there more? Not a hermaphrodite neither, but a completely different gender?

REASON, REASON, REASON.

God is real. Repent before it's too late my nigga!