Author Topic: How come people see religion & beliefs as opinions?  (Read 9007 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: How come people see religion & beliefs as opinions?
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »
I am god and your all going to hell for questioning my existence, quiettruth however will get a cookie.

hell sounds good.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2010, 10:38:29 PM »
like what someone on this board once said, "Hell is devoting your life to a god that doesn't exist"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:44:02 PM by Kane... »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
like what someone on this board once said, "Hell is devoting your life to a god that doesn't exist"

I hate when people say shit like that because we all know they don't really mean it. I don't even believe in the mythical hell, but in terms of hell being the worst thing that can happen to someone a line like that is only made by pampered snobs that don't know how good they have it. If you or any one you know equates faith in God with hell you should stop and think about people that suffer from starvation, constant rape, violent torture (and don't give me that bullshit 'if religion wasn't around we wouldn't have those things' crap). These people exist in this world and they really suffer and not a single one of you would chose any of those things over faith in God. So stop lying to us and yourselves and because neither believes you.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2010, 12:11:41 AM »
nah, i don't really believe in that line..just makes me laugh. You're right though, I would rather live my life with faith in God 24/7 than chose any of those other things u said...But, i actually have choices in my life so ima make the best of what i have and make this money, ya dig?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2010, 09:23:59 AM »
nah, i don't really believe in that line..just makes me laugh. You're right though, I would rather live my life with faith in God 24/7 than chose any of those other things u said...But, i actually have choices in my life so ima make the best of what i have and make this money, ya dig?

I dig.