Poll

is there anyone in here who believes in mediums?

I do
2 (28.6%)
Hahahaha HELL FUCCIN NO.
5 (71.4%)
I'm not sure...I have doubts
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: is there anyone in here who believes in mediums (psychics)?  (Read 268 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: is there anyone in here who believes in mediums (psychics)?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »
That shit is real but some people fake the funk or abuse their powers. I see things before they happen in dreams but won't say shit about it until I see it happen which maybe selfish.

not selfish.  Cus you probably see a million things in your dreams...Im willing to bet every dollar I ever make in life that most of what you dream DOESNT come true.  If you were to go out and tell everybody that what you dream will happen in real life...youll just look like a nut lol

its like them muthafuccas who dream they win the lottery and then end up winning the lottery. you know how many muthafuccas dream that shit every night. it's bound to happen and it aint got shit to do with any supernatural bullshit lol. the fact that some people believe it is just wow...thats all i can say. wow.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 02:25:05 AM »
That shit is real but some people fake the funk or abuse their powers. I see things before they happen in dreams but won't say shit about it until I see it happen which maybe selfish.

not selfish.  Cus you probably see a million things in your dreams...Im willing to bet every dollar I ever make in life that most of what you dream DOESNT come true.  If you were to go out and tell everybody that what you dream will happen in real life...youll just look like a nut lol

Naw, I know everything I dream isn't going to happen in real life but a lot of things has happened and some concerned a person's safety and life.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 04:01:17 AM »

that muthafucca in red...is that a young roccy?. sik...your 2 cents?
All I know is homegirl in the red needs a beatdown.

Yeah, the color of her shoes don't match her pants. Show some dignity baby!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »

not selfish.  Cus you probably see a million things in your dreams...Im willing to bet every dollar I ever make in life that most of what you dream DOESNT come true.  If you were to go out and tell everybody that what you dream will happen in real life...youll just look like a nut lol

Naw, I know everything I dream isn't going to happen in real life but a lot of things has happened and some concerned a person's safety and life.

so that thing u dreamed about me the other night...when is THAT shit goan happen!?  8) lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »

so that thing u dreamed about me the other night...when is THAT shit goan happen!?  8) lol

I'mma kick yo ass soon as I see u  ;D don't trip lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme