Author Topic: the official Slaughterhouse vs ben-zeen-hoe beef thread  (Read 1392 times)

EFFeX

Re: Benzino forms team to diss Slaughterhouse
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »
LOL @ All of this, Slaughterhouse loves this free promotion from Benzino.

Too bad he won't get any in return from them.

Fraxxx

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 02:50:00 PM »
As long as they keep it on wax... why not? Could result in one or two dope disstracks from SH.

But on the other hand, what is Benzino thinking!?! They call them Slaughterhouse for a reason! 8)
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:16 PM »
Hey, if he can make his own supergroup to challenge Slaughterhouse, let's see it. I guess the big question is do we think Slaughterhouse can drop a harder Benzino diss than those first two that Em dropped?

I know Royce has it in him to drop a heavy diss, as does Crooked I if he's on form. Not sure about Budden and Joell though.

Fraxxx

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »
Hey, if he can make his own supergroup to challenge Slaughterhouse, let's see it. I guess the big question is do we think Slaughterhouse can drop a harder Benzino diss than those first two that Em dropped?

I know Royce has it in him to drop a heavy diss, as does Crooked I if he's on form. Not sure about Budden and Joell though.

Joell is able to clown Zino so hard that he gonna hide in his closet forever.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 03:40:26 PM »

Yeah youre probably right. To be honest though, Benzino is so shit that even Budden could rip him to pieces nevermind the rest of them.

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »

Yeah youre probably right. To be honest though, Benzino is so shit that even Budden could rip him to pieces nevermind the rest of them.

Budden is dope. He's just no brilliant battle rapper like the other three. But like you said, good enough to serve Benzino anytime.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 04:05:52 PM »

Budden is dope. He's just no brilliant battle rapper like the other three. But like you said, good enough to serve Benzino anytime.

Yeah got nothing against Budden as an emcee or an artist, its just he's not known as much as a battle rapper or a guy that would typically rip someone on the mic like for example Royce is. To be honest everyone in Slaughterhouse is pretty damn solid on the mic.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »
yeah they can...
member royce went against em and d12 and they got scared...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
http://usershare.net/iovcxcm6plla

Wtf... I would have been so embarrased releasin that bullshit.. smh

EFFeX

Well... We were expecting this to happen, so no surprises here.

Benzino must have found this guy on SoundClick... or at the corner store. WTF is a "Young Pop"?

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

decent beat... track is weak.

for an "overated" group, Bezino sure is putting a lot of effort into this beef.

automatic loss.

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 06:57:14 PM »
I think one thing people are failing to notice is....as much as Benzino is makin himself look like a complete loser.  What about the losers who are signing up to diss Slaughterhouse? lol  If youre a pawn to Benzino....youre REALLY a fuckin joke lol
Goooooood point! haha
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Fraxxx

http://usershare.net/iovcxcm6plla

Wtf... I would have been so embarrased releasin that bullshit.. smh

Okka

Re: ***the official Slaughterhouse vs ben-zeen-hoe beef thread***
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »
Why is Benzino even dissin them? Is it because they fuckin with Shady?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: ***the official Slaughterhouse vs ben-zeen-hoe beef thread***
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 04:00:51 PM »
Why is Benzino even dissin them? Is it because they fuckin with Shady?

last dying hope of ever achieving anything in hip-hop besides being verbally raped by Eminem.