Author Topic: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!  (Read 1700 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:15 PM »
I wouldn't get excited until their album gets released...

don't brake my fun lol on the real i hope it's gonna be release i've been waiting for some new cypress for a while now  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »
anyone thinkin negative, i think this is positive. The Cypress Hill album has been worked on for quite some time and is probably almost done. Snoop has made a last minute signing with the intentions of putting this out asap. That's how I call it at least.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 10:56:45 PM »
anyone thinkin negative, i think this is positive. The Cypress Hill album has been worked on for quite some time and is probably almost done. Snoop has made a last minute signing with the intentions of putting this out asap. That's how I call it at least.

i aint negative  ;D i'm optimistic  ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »

i meant the people who are in the thread talking about they ain't excited 'til the album sees a release

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »

i meant the people who are in the thread talking about they ain't excited 'til the album sees a release

ok i'm even more optimistic now they got a label to put the album out but i was following what b-real said : it had good chance to come out on his label.....anyways i'm just waiting for the cd to drop  8)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »

I don't see the big deal with thinking that way. Considering pretty much every west coast rapper who is signed to a major label has been delayed or still hasn't been released. I bet if you make a list of artist, it would be 15+.

maybe more but i rather be optimistic than negative  ;)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 11:31:55 PM »

I don't see the big deal with thinking that way. Considering pretty much every west coast rapper who is signed to a major label has been delayed or still hasn't been released. I bet if you make a list of artist, it would be 15+.

maybe more but i rather be optimistic than negative  ;)

No doubt, I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but it's just the truth. That's just sadly how it's been for the last couple of years.

i feel you homie! Truth hurts sometime  ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 11:51:32 PM »

it's different for veteran artists for the most part. B-Real just put an album out not too long ago. And I think Snoop at Priority is going to release albums.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »

it's different for veteran artists for the most part. B-Real just put an album out not too long ago. And I think Snoop at Priority is going to release albums.

they know cypress will sell in the 6 digits (low 6 digits maybe but it still in the 6 digits),they got a strong fanbase,it's a sure shot!

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 11:58:26 PM »
^maybe around the world (maybe) but they ain't touchin 6 digits in USA. Sadly, around the world I bet they push 50K

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 12:01:15 AM »
^maybe around the world (maybe) but they ain't touchin 6 digits in USA. Sadly, around the world I bet they push 50K

not even in the lows? like around 100 00 - 150 000?

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 12:04:45 AM »

It's tough to call. I hope so, that's for sure. First week, It probably won't push more than 10K in USA unless their is some sort of surprise more than moderately successful single.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 12:10:20 AM »

It's tough to call. I hope so, that's for sure. First week, It probably won't push more than 10K in USA unless their is some sort of surprise more than moderately successful single.

i'm sure that priority is gonna give a lot of promo(i hope) anyways i know im gonna cop it so im not worried at all

fabtoxicp

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »

they would def push more than 50 overseas. they still buy physcial records in Europe, and Cypress Hill got more fans outside US - as a matter of fact, i'd say Cypress got one of the STRONGEST followings in hiphop - there's not a white skateboard, rock & roll-punk out there dat's not listenin to them  :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:15:06 AM by fabtoxicp »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 12:14:48 AM »

they would def push more than 50 overseas. they still buy physcial records in Europe, and Cypress Hill got more fans outside US - as a matter of fact, i'd say Cypress got one of the STRONGEST followings in hiphop - there's not a white skateboard, rock & roll-punk out there dat's not listenin to them

speculations,speculations  ;D only time will tell lol