Author Topic: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!  (Read 1733 times)

Elano

Re: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
:o ;D but he still should sign new west gangsta rappers instead of the same ol same ol. Its only so many people he can sign and he's taking up slots wit his homies. He needs 2 sign roccett !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new gangsta rappers lmao
fuck off

Mietek23

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 01:02:47 AM »
Good news for the west coast but Snoop should sign Crooked in the first place 8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 01:42:56 AM »
cool, i cant wait to hear some of this shit. hopefully being at priority will make it happen. dogg pound major album again.

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 02:24:12 AM »
this is good news!

Okka

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 04:11:11 AM »
Good news. Signed to Priority or not though, DJ Muggs still ain't producin' the whole album.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 04:12:48 AM »
^maybe around the world (maybe) but they ain't touchin 6 digits in USA. Sadly, around the world I bet they push 50K

they would def push more than 50 overseas. they still buy physcial records in Europe, and Cypress Hill got more fans outside US - as a matter of fact, i'd say Cypress got one of the STRONGEST followings in hiphop - there's not a white skateboard, rock & roll-punk out there dat's not listenin to them  :laugh:
ha, well whe ni was 14 and a pot head i luved teh black sunday album, never really been into them sice them, but your right, alot of non hip hop heads do like cypress hill.

Good news for the west coast but Snoop should sign Crooked in the first place 8)
lol, wouldnt that be some shit?

ikke

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »
so is that blaze project with B-Real and Snoop Dogg happening?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 06:46:18 AM »
blaze?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 07:46:29 AM »

Was that even ever announced by Snoop or B-Real? I thought somebody just made up that wikipedia page.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »
good news, both work well together but id rather prefer if snoop signed a new artists cause its they that are going to be with us currently and next, the og's cant do it forever.

sobrino

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 09:10:32 AM »
Too big pic

ikke

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 10:59:31 AM »

Was that even ever announced by Snoop or B-Real? I thought somebody just made up that wikipedia page.
I thought the same but this might mean it's not

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »
Cypress hill are an experienced act snoop should just play the background and let them do what they do.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2010, 12:12:12 PM »
I wouldn't hold out much hope for all the new or smaller West Coast artists getting signed...

Cypress Hill are a no-brainer for a major label as they've already sold something like 15 million records in total, so they have a track record, they still do huge shows and have a brand name, a strong following, etc.

Snoop's position is probably more of a publicity move for Priority, putting a famous rapper as "Creative Chairman -, he probably has very little say compared to the people who own the company and are on the board

Cypress Hill will have be easy to pitch in a board meeting - "what really big Hip-Hop groups are unsigned at the moment? Ah, yeah, Cypress Hill, they've sold millions and millions... let's have Snoop "sign" them, that'll be publicized everywhere and give their album some buzz, we market it to their big fanbase and make some money"

As opposed to, "hey Snoop, who should we sign?"   "sign my little cousin, Lil Hustle Dogg G, who has no track record, no sales, a bit of an internet buzz on some West Coast sites, no shows, some wack production on a spin-off mixtape of mine, etc"

fabtoxicp

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »
nah, ur wrong. snoopy handpicked Mac Shawn (Priority wouldn't eyeball an artist like him for a second otherwise), and he handpicked the re-issue-projects for the 25th anniversary blast off - EPMD, nwa and eazy-e
snoop's got an input for sure in the decisions