Author Topic: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!  (Read 1697 times)

MistaNova

Re: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg Signs B-Real!
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 07:56:35 PM »

SO PRUP

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »
So Snoops first 2 singings are Mac Shawn & Cypress Hill/B-Real.  I dunnnnno, I think he should be signing some new talent but thats just me...

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 08:35:29 PM »
So Snoops first 2 singings are Mac Shawn & Cypress Hill/B-Real.  I dunnnnno, I think he should be signing some new talent but thats just me...
yeah especially mac shawn, im a big fan of all the old sick wid it shit and even back in those days he wasnt that great of a rapper

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 10:36:06 PM »
20 years later.....b-real long beach...lol

but but but but but but Snoop doesn't do shit for the west
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2010, 01:08:04 AM »
now dat he is under Prioirty i basicaly think he can - i think he can stomp in to an ol' cracker's office in dat bulidin over there and say - "hey, sign crooked i, sign bishop lamont, sign g malone, sign woot woo woot" - sure why not?  the thing is, i dont think he wants to..
i'd say he the type of artist, dat looks after his niggas..u feel me? mac shwan is his nigga, cuz the nigga originally down wit his cuzzin Daz.
soopafly, dpg,hustleboyz, raw dogggz- dat's his environment - his protigees

Crooked I, and all those other rappers - extraterrestrial outsiders

sure, Cypress Hill joined the stable - but other than them, i dont see anthing but Long Beach-niggas on there in the future

Yeah I agree. Although that would be cool to see though, especially Crooked and Bishop.
no, no major for bishop lamont

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »
its not as if he signed a new group
cypres hill are a established group so its not like he went and found brand new talent....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

V2DHeart

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
Snoop actually does a lot for people in Hip Hop within the West Coast. He may not sign the likes of Crooked I, Eastwood, and obtain that eye catching headline, but he brings in West Coast mixers, producers, singers, writers, production staff, even if it's just a minor part on one of his albums to give them a chance, and to help them along their way or career path. Although his music style and releases suck these days, he does give back
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BIGWORM

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 03:43:24 PM »
Cypress Hill fans are all around the world and loyal. It was a smart move mainly for touring reasons. If he drops a hot Cypress album and a Dogg Pound they can tour the shit out of them. At the same time using his up and coming artists as openers to get exposer. Groups like CYPRESS HILL & BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY move alot of units all over the world not just in US or Canada...

But on another not it ain't CYPRESS HILL if MUGGS doesn't produce 98 percent of the album(in my opinion)...

Okka

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
A Cypress Hill/Dogg Pound Europe tour would be the shit 8)

midwestryder

Re: Snoop Dogg just signed Cypress Hill
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
motherfucker should've signed LA COKA NOSTRA
how is snoop suppose to sign LA COKA NOSTRA?. when LA COKA NOSTRA is signed to record deal with suburban noize records.

never heard of an artist jumping labels?
not with a contract to the label.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2010, 08:12:12 AM »
Who cares??????????????????????????? ;D

ikke

Re: Snoop Dogg just signed Cypress Hill
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »
motherfucker should've signed LA COKA NOSTRA
how is snoop suppose to sign LA COKA NOSTRA?. when LA COKA NOSTRA is signed to record deal with suburban noize records.

never heard of an artist jumping labels?
not with a contract to the label.
I'm sorry you know the exact contract LCN signed?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2010, 06:03:09 PM »
yeah dont think lcn signed more than 1 album deal...theyd be dumb...interestin to know
their album did nuthin compared to what it should have done which is more
dope album but not promoted well
Cube