Author Topic: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.  (Read 859 times)

Sparegeez

Re: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 01:54:52 PM »
The only excuse ya'll can use for not donating is being flat broke. This whole "my money won't even get there" is a sorry excuse that can't even be proven true. Why not donate $5 what's the harm in it?

Donating is great.  But its not a poor excuse to not donate because you question if your money will make to the people who need it....or simply into some jackasses hands who is just getting more wealthy.  Im all for helping others when I can...but I do wanna make sure Im HELPING.  Otherwise, me throwing 5$ in some can and not giving a shit where it ends up....means Im doing it just to make myself feel better.

Yeah but saying that money won't go to Haiti is off suspicion, there is no concrete evidence saying only like 10% of the money will reach Haiti. Yeah I do agreee some people might tax off some money for themselves, but regardless the seriousness of this issue should be taken into account. 1/3 of the Haiti population has been affected by this. If CA was like Haiti it'd be like LA County suffering an earthquake and turning the entire county to ruins. People are feeding of this ignorance as a legitimate reason to not donate

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »
Is it okay to make jokes about the Haiti disaster...or should we let the dust settle.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:47 PM »
Is it okay to make jokes about the Haiti disaster...or should we let the dust settle.

The policy right now is to donate $1 per each joke made

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 04:15:28 PM »

The policy right now is to donate $1 per each joke made

theres one dollar I owe already then

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 04:20:10 PM »
You mean euro you cheap fuck

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 04:21:25 PM »
DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI
way ahead of you

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »
You mean euro you cheap fuck

;D Any way to save some money. It would actually be a pound where I'm from.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »
WHAT ABOUT UNICEF??

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 05:10:47 PM »
5% of 5 dollars is way more than a 100% of 0 dollars.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
5% of 5 dollars is way more than a 100% of 0 dollars.
yeah but the fact that theres people profiting off the other 95% make the 0% seem better

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 06:24:49 PM »
The only excuse ya'll can use for not donating is being flat broke. This whole "my money won't even get there" is a sorry excuse that can't even be proven true. Why not donate $5 what's the harm in it?

5 dollars here, 10 dollars there, it starts to add up.  and whats the harm in it?  are you fucking kidding me?  if i donate money to help the people then it damn well better help the people, cause im not in a position to just give away money.  maybe you are, hey, more power to ya. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 06:32:42 PM »

5 dollars here, 10 dollars there, it starts to add up.  and whats the harm in it?  are you fucking kidding me?  if i donate money to help the people then it damn well better help the people, cause im not in a position to just give away money.  maybe you are, hey, more power to ya. 

I'm not asking you to go on a payment plan man, how often do natural disasters that kill 200,000 people happen within the year? You're argument stems from the idea that your money will not even reaching Haiti, but thing is that you really don't even know that. I really don't care if you donate or not, I just don't think it's right to slander up the efforts that people are trying to make for helping others.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »
youre right, i dont know for sure that my money wont make it there, but with haiti being one of the most corrupt places in the world, its safe to assume that my money wont reach the people, right? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »
shit, how much fraud was there when katrina hit?!?!  in our own back yard. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »
youre right, i dont know for sure that my money wont make it there, but with haiti being one of the most corrupt places in the world, its safe to assume that my money wont reach the people, right? 

The money isn't going to the Haitian government, dog 1/3 of the population is struggling to stay alive I can't even imagine there being a government.