Author Topic: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.  (Read 861 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »
youre right, i dont know for sure that my money wont make it there, but with haiti being one of the most corrupt places in the world, its safe to assume that my money wont reach the people, right? 

The money isn't going to the Haitian government, dog 1/3 of the population is struggling to stay alive I can't even imagine there being a government.

give more money then.  im sure itll help. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 06:41:59 PM »
youre right, i dont know for sure that my money wont make it there, but with haiti being one of the most corrupt places in the world, its safe to assume that my money wont reach the people, right? 

The money isn't going to the Haitian government, dog 1/3 of the population is struggling to stay alive I can't even imagine there being a government.
yeah most of the people there are struggling even without the earthquakes, doesnt mean there isnt a corrupt government making the select few rich

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »

yeah most of the people there are struggling even without the earthquakes, doesnt mean there isnt a corrupt government making the select few rich

The Haitian government is corrupt but it's not their people running the relief efforts, it's non-profit organizations like UNICEF and the Red Cross maybe you should research who's dealing with the money before you make assumptions like these that affect your decisions to donate and shit- This was directed at Wykid my bad muhfukka

Anyways regarding your response I meant struggling as in struggling to stay alive. We're not talking about a poor economy we're talking about a disastrous event that has caused massive famine and desperation.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:22:11 PM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »
shit, how much fraud was there when katrina hit?!?!  in our own back yard. 

You're right and the best thing to do is to do nothing right? I mean us humans aren't aware of the obligation to help a person in desperate need if we have the power to do so without losing something of significant interest(what's 5 dollars, really? An expensive happy meal?)... right?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:52:26 AM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 01:15:09 AM »
I read in The Times the other day that 80% of the Haitian population live on less than £1 (about $1.50 maybe) a day. Mindblowing really compared to life here in the UK and over your place in the US.

ikke

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2010, 02:39:06 AM »
if they only get 5% we should give 20 times as much!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2010, 09:00:35 PM »
haha damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:15 PM »
I'm not donating shit. I learned from Katrina not to trust any third party with my money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 02:04:52 AM »
yall are fucked up... if you were any type of men you would donate sperm to each woman who lost a child

just to keep a legacy going

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 02:07:29 AM »
yall are fucked up... if you were any type of men you would donate sperm to each woman who lost a child

LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 03:30:21 AM »

HAITIAN PUSSY WOULD REJECT YOUR WEAK MESTIZOS SPERM.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 06:23:23 AM »

lol

HAITIAN PUSSY WOULD REJECT YOUR WEAK MESTIZOS SPERM.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
if you wanna help then go there.

and give shit out.

ikke

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 06:32:32 AM »
if you wanna help then go there.

and give shit out.
I have to do some volunteering for school anyway, why not make a vacation out of it 8)