Author Topic: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.  (Read 842 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 06:37:29 AM »
noone can go into there right now matty.....all they want is money and they even tell you how much to send...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 06:56:01 AM »

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 09:09:14 AM »
I donated through islamic relief, they dont take no costs away, and everything reaches the people in need, but some people set up scams. Fuck those who keep for themselves.
Wideasleep will fail

ThaChamp

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 12:12:47 PM »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2010, 12:47:29 PM »
I donated 250 bucks for Hurricane Katrina victims when I couldn't even afford it then found out that the Red Cross is shady on top of that the tourist attractions being built before the residence. Fuck that....I didn't give that money for tourist to go site seeing so I'm cool on donating unless I can put the money directly in a person's hand.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Suga Foot

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »
I don't know much about other charities, but I know Rotary is a good one to donate to.  They have very few paid employees (only at head office).  When you donate through Rotary, 100% of your money (sometimes more) goes to where you want it. 

And rotary doesn't just throw money at problems, they'll gather supplies and send that.

http://www.rotary.org/en/MediaAndNews/News/Pages/100113_news_haitirelief.aspx

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2010, 02:11:56 PM »
I don't know much about other charities, but I know Rotary is a good one to donate to.  They have very few paid employees (only at head office).  When you donate through Rotary, 100% of your money (sometimes more) goes to where you want it. 

And rotary doesn't just throw money at problems, they'll gather supplies and send that.

http://www.rotary.org/en/MediaAndNews/News/Pages/100113_news_haitirelief.aspx

How do you know this, are you for certain?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »
why send them millions of dollars when all they need to do is rebuild their four dollar shacks?

my garage is bigger & better built than the richest man in Haiti.

did you know the Yankees donated half a million dollars & the entire country of China only gave a million? :laugh:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »
why send them millions of dollars when all they need to do is rebuild their four dollar shacks?

did you know the Yankees donated half a million dollars & the entire country of China only gave a million? :laugh:

The fuck is wrong with you?? If you really have that much pride then it takes nothing to steal your joy. Some of you people on here disgust me because you're an actual human who has no shame in making such tasteless comments.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »

The fuck is wrong with you?? If you really have that much pride then it takes nothing to steal your joy. Some of you people on here disgust me because you're an actual human who has no shame in making such tasteless comments.

i love when people go so hard on sarcastic comments.

listen, just go to the hospital, tell him to remove whatever is shoved up your ass & come back; we'll be here when you get back.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »

listen, just go to the hospital, tell him to remove whatever is shoved up your ass & come back; we'll be here when you get back.

So the devastation in Haiti is a joke to you?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2010, 03:24:56 PM »

you have to have a sense of humor about things like this.

but also, look at the thread title; "DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI."; how can you give a deep, heartfilled response to something like that? :laugh:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »

you have to have a sense of humor about things like this.

but also, look at the thread title; "DON'T DONATE MONEY TO HAITI."; how can you give a deep, heartfilled response to something like that? :laugh:

Uh..because there are people who are taking donations but it's not going to the survivors.

Ya'll will go bonkers over Pat Robertson's statement and criticize him when u can check what he said in history but this shit right here nigga?? this shit right here is funny and not serious?? Weirdos lol
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:56:24 PM by ThaRealSupreme »