Author Topic: Benzino comments on Eminem and the diss  (Read 980 times)

The Watcher

Benzino comments on Eminem and the diss
« on: November 25, 2002, 10:45:19 PM »
"Em is soft, always has, always will be. I never had any security in my life, not one. We was in Puerto Rico and his punk ass wouldn't even come to the hotel. So thats like a little kid or a little spoiled brat that can't have his way. But at the end of the day, the bottom line is that this kid is sucking out the streets. And remember, when Eminem was birthed, he was birthed thru MTV, and hip hop, and with the way MTV treated hip hop back then, it was like a pimp messing with a chick. So they was prostituting hip hop, and then they had a baby with hip hop, and here comes Eminem. And the bottom line is that he's the beginning of the end to a lot of dudes in the streets. So it wasnt a situation about lyrics cuz everything he says aint real. Of course you gonna sit back to some of the shit he says and draw an emotion or two, but at the end of the day, he's never touched the streets, he doesnt understand the streets, he's not from the streets. So when dudes look back and be like "Why you dissing Eminem?", at the same breath they're like "How come I cant get on right now?". It's bigger than Eminem. He's just a tool and a puppet, and his peoples know that. They'll be more Eminems popping up. You gotta look at the Billboards and see whats going on. Look at Justin Timberlake and the whole 9. And this aint about racism, cuz I aint ignorant like that. Bottom line is that they strip from our culture, and then they just throw us away. Hip hop's all screwed up now.

And as far as this fight game, yo I'll smash him. I can't talk much about this shit on the radio cause its real out here. He said too much about me in that rhyme. He dont know me, he dont know anything about what I do.  It's just the urban legend in him that he's heard. But this shit ain't about me. Fuck Ray Dog, fuck Benzino, you aint gotta like me. This is about hip hop and our culture and these dudes stealing from us. I just rep the streets and the people. But you can best believe that I'll have something coming for him. You'll see."

jacked from hiphopinfinity
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Benzino comments on Eminem and the diss
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2002, 11:19:11 PM »
Don't look like this one is going away anytime soon..
Em may smash him he may not....But Benzino is not going away.
This may be Em's first real test.

Let's hope this stay's hip-hop.....cause shit is starting to get ugly.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 11:20:26 PM by Hatesrats »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2002, 11:29:08 PM »
When did Em say he was "street" LOL  Benzino's an idiot.  

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2002, 12:07:09 AM »
Benzino will fuck him up...

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2002, 12:16:46 AM »
benzino wont do shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2002, 02:20:06 AM »
Benzino's a joke, this beef is so childish and sensless. Em will never satisfy some people I swear, he'd have to have a gunfight with Benzino for some of you to even give him an ounce of respect. It's pathetic.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2002, 02:22:20 AM »
Benzino's a joke, this beef is so childish and sensless. Em will never satisfy some people I swear, he'd have to have a gunfight with Benzino for some of you to even give him an ounce of respect. It's pathetic.

Lol. When Did Benzino Become A Joke ?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2002, 02:25:41 AM »

Just now.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2002, 02:50:02 AM »
I think his music's a joke, his magazine's a joke, his group's a joke, his diss was a joke... lets put 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 together here, folks.  

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2002, 11:28:39 AM »
I wanna hear a Benzino response so he can get humiliated for not coming close to Em's disses.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2002, 11:32:40 AM »
He already did, his wasn't TOTALLY wack, but nowhere near Em's.  It's called "Pull up your skirt" and he did it in response to "The Sauce" then Em came back with "the nail in the coffin".  

Peace~

Murrow

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2002, 11:36:03 AM »
He already did, his wasn't TOTALLY wack, but nowhere near Em's.  It's called "Pull up your skirt" and he did it in response to "The Sauce" then Em came back with "the nail in the coffin".  

Peace~

Yeah I mean I wanna here a song responding to the whole "Invasion" deal.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2002, 11:36:28 AM »
Benzino will fuck him up...

hahaha funny shit dogg haha ::) im out!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2002, 11:47:42 AM »

Just now.
wait im confused,  i thought benzino was always a joke

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2002, 12:00:50 PM »
What is SO hilarious about this is that Benzino is talking about how Eminem is bad for hip hop, but if you listen to the streets-everybody HATES Benzino and what hes done to the Source.  NOBODY likes Benzino, but Benzino thinks hes doing this FOR hip hop

REALLY ODD..
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.