Author Topic: Benzino comments on Eminem and the diss  (Read 992 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:Benzino comments on Eminem and the diss
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2002, 12:04:15 PM »
^^^ exactly he waz alwayz a joke^^^

BETstaff

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2002, 01:14:36 PM »
Benzino's a joke, this beef is so childish and sensless. Em will never satisfy some people I swear, he'd have to have a gunfight with Benzino for some of you to even give him an ounce of respect. It's pathetic.

Lol. When Did Benzino Become A Joke ?

Ur A Fuckin Joke

Jome

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2002, 06:33:48 PM »
He already did, his wasn't TOTALLY wack, but nowhere near Em's.  It's called "Pull up your skirt" and he did it in response to "The Sauce" then Em came back with "the nail in the coffin".  

Peace~

Yup yup.

And LMAO @ Benzino "repping the streets", ahhahaha.
The only thing he's repping is a solid review for himself in The Sauce.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2002, 06:52:11 PM »
I could be wrong but "Pull Up Your Skirt" was out before "The Sauce".  

Benzino had the 4 or so bars (track 3 on the mixtape) then came with the song "Pull Up Your Skirt".  I think Em just did "The Sauce" to respond to those 4 bars then did "Nail In The Coffin" to respond to "Pull Up Your Skirt".

Not sure I know I heard Em 2 tracks at the same time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2002, 07:35:50 PM »
what's worse for hip hop

talking about bling , bootie, sexually demeaning women , cliche violence, fake gangsterism , and a bunch of negative bullshit

or

putting real emotion, jokes,and wit

if eminem is such a disgace to hip hop.....what is benzino or ANYOTHER BLACK doing that hasn't been done in the past in hip hop

i swear black people get all joyous when they take over and do something better than the whites (basketball, football, baseball) but when whites take over something and do it just as good or a lot better than blacks (rock, the blues, jazz, and now rap) they get all fucking greedy

fuck benzino
there's more to life than hustling in the streets and being "violent "

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2002, 08:41:51 PM »
you're right, I listened to them again, and both em songs are in response to both benzino songs, respectively (as in, 1 song for each song), and the benzino disses apparently don't have anything to do with em's song, I guess he hadn't heard Em's disses yet.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2002, 02:46:06 AM »
Benzino's a joke, this beef is so childish and sensless. Em will never satisfy some people I swear, he'd have to have a gunfight with Benzino for some of you to even give him an ounce of respect. It's pathetic.

Just now.
wait im confused,  i thought benzino was always a joke

Yeah, I see that now. I've never really paid him any mind, but after reading that and him saying shit like 'i've never had security in my life..' it just made him sound like a dick. He doesn't need security because he's a nobody really, and as Em said he's got nothing so he wouldn't be able to afford it anyway! But seriously, people need to stop acting all hard and ashamed of security, if people like 'Pac and B.I.G had proper security they would still be here today and i'd rather them still be alive today than be dead with people believing they were credible just because they went out like that.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2002, 02:47:31 AM »

Ur A Fuckin Joke

Was that aimed at me child?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Timcasic

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2002, 05:59:59 PM »
Benzino has to be the dumbest guy alive...