Author Topic: Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if.....  (Read 738 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if.....
« on: January 16, 2010, 02:47:05 AM »
the great RON PAUL was our president.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sparegeez

Re: Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if.....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 03:07:11 AM »
Extremely lame and naive response to your displeasure of the Obama Administration

;D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:17:18 AM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »

Much better going forward than it is now under these insatiable war mongers, and sick control freaks.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 11:35:54 AM »
He'd still have a bitch-ass congress to answer to. Being the Commander and Chief, at least he'd be able to cut the billions the country spends on the military every year before being voted out of office in 2012.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »

We'd be on the gold standard, we'd have a tea party movement, and the liberal half of the party would go nuts the moment he starts cutting departments and spending. Overall, the country would go through a 8 year transition period and who knows what will come out of it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »

We'd be on the gold standard, we'd have a tea party movement, and the liberal half of the party would go nuts the moment he starts cutting departments and spending. Overall, the country would go through a 8 year transition period and who knows what will come out of it.

Yes, you are right, but there might be some way of rebuilding, because certain things would start to reverse. However you infer that the country is not going to go through a hellish existence under the democrat administration and it will and nothing is being done to wrestle control away from the plunderers to business as usual for them. Unless that is the anti war movement and the liberals grow a backbone and actually stop bowing to these people and stand up for what they believe in.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
nothing would change.  we would have a better figure head but the powers that be would still be running shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 07:32:14 AM »

You're a cnn sheep.

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 01:09:28 AM »

You're a cnn sheep.

;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
And me and everybody I know are voting for Scott Brown tomorrow just to kill Obamacare.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »

You're a cnn sheep.

LMAO... I don't even watch CNN. I don't get you. You are on me, but you are much more of a sheep than me. Just because your so called news comes from people that claim the elite are lizard people and that Catholics are Masons doesn't mean you are hardcore and shit, it means you are the sheep to people that don't know shit and wear tin foil on their head.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
He'd still have a bitch-ass congress to answer to. Being the Commander and Chief, at least he'd be able to cut the billions the country spends on the military every year before being voted out of office in 2012.
Exactly. Ron Paul wasn't gonna do shit either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »

You're a cnn sheep.

LMAO... I don't even watch CNN. I don't get you. You are on me, but you are much more of a sheep than me. Just because your so called news comes from people that claim the elite are lizard people and that Catholics are Masons doesn't mean you are hardcore and shit, it means you are the sheep to people that don't know shit and wear tin foil on their head.

lol don't lie, you love CNN. 

When have I ever said one thing about lizard people?  You're lying again.

And I've never said catholics were masons. Lie #3

And I've never spoken to somone who wears tinfoil on their head.  Lie #4

So in summary your post is bullshit.  You may now resume wacking off to keith olbermann.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 03:34:52 PM »

You're a cnn sheep.

So in summary your post is bullshit.  You may now resume wacking off to keith olbermann.

your post seriously made me laugh out loud.

1. I do watch MSNBC and CNN, but I take them at face value. You asked me 5 years ago and I'd tell you both news organizations were too conservative. Now that it's cool to be liberal, MSNBC whored out at the first sign of Obama, and CNN decided to go neutral in politics. Don't mean that the next George W. Bush "landing" on a battleship we wouldn't have Chris Matthews having an orgasm and CNN hiring retired generals again pushing a conservative agenda. They want to make money, and cable news is a bitch to whatever sells. I usually get my news online.

2. You listen to people like David Icke.

3. You listen to people like Alex Jones who claims the Pope is a mason, which would be impossible.

4. The tinfoil was a joke...

so in summary, your conspiracies are bull shit, now resume to jacking off to Alex Jones.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 09:52:54 AM »

You're a cnn sheep.

your post seriously made me laugh out loud.

1. I do watch MSNBC and CNN, but I take them at face value. You asked me 5 years ago and I'd tell you both news organizations were too conservative. Now that it's cool to be liberal, MSNBC whored out at the first sign of Obama, and CNN decided to go neutral in politics. Don't mean that the next George W. Bush "landing" on a battleship we wouldn't have Chris Matthews having an orgasm and CNN hiring retired generals again pushing a conservative agenda. They want to make money, and cable news is a bitch to whatever sells. I usually get my news online.

2. You listen to people like David Icke.

3. You listen to people like Alex Jones who claims the Pope is a mason, which would be impossible.

4. The tinfoil was a joke...

so in summary, your conspiracies are bull shit, now resume to jacking off to Alex Jones.

You ethered yourself yet again.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=213520.25