Author Topic: Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if.....  (Read 766 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if.....
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »

1) You can be a freemason if you are a catholic

2) Alex Jones, David Icke, talk bs as well as reasoned fact based logic, in the case of David Icke some of the things he says are just way too out there for me, i switch off.

3) You resorted to using false statements to try and defeat a point, isn't that very child like?

4) Obama is being ethered already  ;D so it's happening much quicker than with that tool George Bush

5) Nah fuck it, the above addresses the silly "oh you a conspiracy theorist jibe"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
the great RON PAUL was our president.

We'd be on the gold standard, we'd have a tea party movement, and the liberal half of the party would go nuts the moment he starts cutting departments and spending. Overall, the country would go through a 8 year transition period and who knows what will come out of it.

You're a cnn sheep.

LMAO... I don't even watch CNN. I don't get you. You are on me, but you are much more of a sheep than me. Just because your so called news comes from people that claim the elite are lizard people and that Catholics are Masons doesn't mean you are hardcore and shit, it means you are the sheep to people that don't know shit and wear tin foil on their head.

lol don't lie, you love CNN. 

When have I ever said one thing about lizard people?  You're lying again.

And I've never said catholics were masons. Lie #3

And I've never spoken to somone who wears tinfoil on their head.  Lie #4

So in summary your post is bullshit.  You may now resume wacking off to keith olbermann.

your post seriously made me laugh out loud.

1. I do watch MSNBC and CNN, but I take them at face value. You asked me 5 years ago and I'd tell you both news organizations were too conservative. Now that it's cool to be liberal, MSNBC whored out at the first sign of Obama, and CNN decided to go neutral in politics. Don't mean that the next George W. Bush "landing" on a battleship we wouldn't have Chris Matthews having an orgasm and CNN hiring retired generals again pushing a conservative agenda. They want to make money, and cable news is a bitch to whatever sells. I usually get my news online.

2. You listen to people like David Icke.

3. You listen to people like Alex Jones who claims the Pope is a mason, which would be impossible.

4. The tinfoil was a joke...

so in summary, your conspiracies are bull shit, now resume to jacking off to Alex Jones.

You ethered yourself yet again.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=213520.25

LOL... you still love them.

And here's what's sad, I'm with the truthers, Obama put truthers in his cabinet, and you still hating. How can it be that truthers are in the cabinet, and you still think that Obama is bad. Dude, he could have tuned them all out, it's not hard.

1) You can be a freemason if you are a catholic

2) Alex Jones, David Icke, talk bs as well as reasoned fact based logic, in the case of David Icke some of the things he says are just way too out there for me, i switch off.

3) You resorted to using false statements to try and defeat a point, isn't that very child like?

4) Obama is being ethered already  ;D so it's happening much quicker than with that tool George Bush

5) Nah fuck it, the above addresses the silly "oh you a conspiracy theorist jibe"

1. Actually, no you can't. As a Catholic, I know that there is a Papal banned from the Vatican to all Catholics not to join the Freemasons. Their histories are very critical of each other, and this current pope was in charge of that banned when he was a Cardinal in the '80's. Now are there other mysteries of the Catholic church, sure, are there secret societies in the church, maybe, but is it the Masons, or Freemasons... hum... no.

2. Both are shameless self promoters who say stupid shit to get heard, and every now and them might say truths. You get more facts from Thom Hartman than Jones and Icke put together.

3. Maybe, but you guys say it.

4. Obama is getting pushed back because he is going against the grain. His not the great freedom fighter you want, he the president I want. I voted for a liberal, and for the most part we got him. Sadly, the wars are still dragging on, and health care is not getting passed, but with the current situation things are going as good as they could for the time given.

I'll let you know how much of sheep people are, and how much you guys are sheep yourselves.
Conservative ideology basically has ruled since 1980, and really have had political domination since 2000. In that time our economy has went in the shitter. Democrats and liberal rule is only 1 year old, and people are already mad, and willing to go back to the theories that got them in this mess because the media says change is bad. Change is not bad, we need change. If anything, Obama is not as liberal as he should be, but that's because you tea baggers honestly think Obama is trying to do bad, and his the anti-Christ. That's bullshit. Plan and simple, keep the tin foil on, because we've tried it the Reagan way, and it got us in too many boom bust situations, it's time to stabilize and do it FDR style.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »
People want a change in smaller government, less taxes, less of our freedoms taken. Take a look at Massachusetts(which is mostly independant btw) people are waking up to the fact that its a one party syatem and decided not to vote a lobbyest cunt like Coakley in. It has nothing to do with the D or the R next to the name.  Progressive ideology has never brought upon anything good ever unless you like excessive power grabs,eugenics,war,private central banking systems etc.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 06:21:54 AM »
People want a change in smaller government, less taxes, less of our freedoms taken. Take a look at Massachusetts(which is mostly independant btw) people are waking up to the fact that its a one party syatem and decided not to vote a lobbyest cunt like Coakley in. It has nothing to do with the D or the R next to the name.  Progressive ideology has never brought upon anything good ever unless you like excessive power grabs,eugenics,war,private central banking systems etc.

That's called the last 30 years. We've had Reaganomics since then, our only Democratic president even declared the era of Big Government over. In the last 30 years, the country has dug a hole, and laid tax breaks and tax cuts in it, as we entered a boom and bust system. If one thing is not booming and busting, it's another. Technology, stocks in general, housing, the dollar, oil. We have gotten smaller government, we have received more "freedom" than our grandparents would have imagined, and yet we are still not happy.

Progressive ideology gave us the Chip program, it's given us Medicare, it's given us Social Security, it's given a vast highway system that just didn't happen over night but was the result of progressive ideology. At it's best progressive ideology also gave us monopoly busters and child labor laws to go along with minimum wage and paid holidays. The last 30 years, with tax cuts and program cuts have bankrupted these programs and inflated the industrial military complex, increased our dependence on oil and became a flat world society by denouncing global warming and providing health care to the rich not everyone.

Take it for what it's worth, but you can have the last 30 years. Here's to working on 2010, and making sure REAL progressive ideas take hold of Washington and the people put Obama's feet to the fire and get what we elected him for.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 11:13:52 AM »

You can call yourself whatever you like, but the fact is Obama's cabinet is full of globalist parasites.
Is expanding the wars
His administration (not your administration) has given over trillions of dollars to the banks of your own money. They have ensured that America and alongside them the rest of the world's puppets have ensured the world is going into the greatest and longest ever depression.

So basically a liberal equals being a stooge, a war mongerer and surrendering to the banks, got it, but wait a minute, i thought that was the republicans, now i am confused!

Oh yes....that's right, the democrats don't stand for any of their original ideology and neither do the republicans. I have tried to avoid using words like sheep but since you are insistent on not doing the same, the above displays the sheep like mind of so many people. It's not difficult, they have moved the goalposts completely and yet people like you just don't get it, but are happy to continue in the state of ignorance because you don't want reality at all.

I do agree that progressives can take things forward BUT there is still this mentality of rallying to the defence of Obama just because he sports the tag of democrats. Now that is the behaviour of sheep, sticking close to the shepherd.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:34:47 PM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 09:57:42 PM »

You can call yourself whatever you like, but the fact is Obama's cabinet is full of globalist parasites.
Is expanding the wars
His administration (not your administration) has given over trillions of dollars to the banks of your own money. They have ensured that America and alongside them the rest of the world's puppets have ensured the world is going into the greatest and longest ever depression.

So basically a liberal equals being a stooge, a war mongerer and surrendering to the banks, got it, but wait a minute, i thought that was the republicans, now i am confused!

Oh yes....that's right, the democrats don't stand for any of their original ideology and neither do the republicans. I have tried to avoid using words like sheep but since you are insistent on not doing the same, the above displays the sheep like mind of so many people. It's not difficult, they have moved the goalposts completely and yet people like you just don't get it, but are happy to continue in the state of ignorance because you don't want reality at all.

I do agree that progressives can take things forward BUT there is still this mentality of rallying to the defence of Obama just because he sports the tag of democrats. Now that is the behaviour of sheep, sticking close to the shepherd.

Oh god, you forget that most progressives are turning on Obama right now. The talk online is that dude is losing support fast than Clinton in 1994, which lead to the Republican Revolution. We are seeing something interesting happen. You think we are protecting him, but his feet are getting pretty hot with that fire coming up.

Sheep, well, since Dr. Ron Paul has gone out against Haiti, it has become in style around here to go against helping Haiti, and guess what, for the same exact reason Dr. Paul gave. Were did Ron Paul get his ideas from, from Progressives. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/01/19-0 (January 19, will be released tomorrow) We can agree on much, but be careful who you call a sheep, because you ain't said nothing about any of this until Ron Paul said it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 05:17:28 PM »
Oh dear lol, I haven't heard what Ron Paul has got to say in the matter and i don't need to either and as for Haiti, if you can't recognise a blatant occupation, then more fool you, you obviously enjoy the blindfold.

Also, while I agree with the pragmatic viewpoints expressed, I am not in favour of this idea that government is the problem, government is a proxy of the corporations but this is done through the power of the central banks. I am not in favour of this idea that we simply abandon any kind of welfare but I recognise the dangers of dependancy. It is a balancing act, but yes on many issues, things are now MUCH worse than under a libertarian government.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 05:39:03 AM by virtuoso »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 05:56:32 PM »
Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if you would get the fuck off the computer and stop eating fatburger and popeyes

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 09:40:40 PM »
Imagine how much better shape this country would be in if you would get the fuck off the computer and stop eating fatburger and popeyes

:-[