Author Topic: SIKOTIC HOW SHOULD WE CELEBRATE OUR MOCHA SKIN TONE ON MLK'S BIRTHDAY ???  (Read 178 times)

universe

?

SHOULD WE SMASH SOME CAUCASIAN/LATINA/ARAB CHICKS TO PROVE OUR EQUALITY ?

Sikotic™

I do that every other day. I say we smash some Haitians with no rubbers to help build up their numbers again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

on the contrary... i got a call today from my bank asking "would you like to donate anything to the hatian community."

and i said "sure my dick to the widows"

Sikotic™

lol. Last girl I was in a relationship with was Haitian. I wonder if her family got wiped out or not. I could make a phone call, but why waste minutes?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

lol. Last girl I was in a relationship with was Haitian. I wonder if her family got wiped out or not. I could make a phone call, but why waste minutes?

LMFAO

you answered you own question

(no Elano)

universe

SIKOTIC YOU ENSURED YOURSELF A SPOT ON A BRIDGE OVERPASS WHEN LA SNAPS IN HALF :laugh:

Sikotic™

SIKOTIC YOU ENSURED YOURSELF A SPOT ON A BRIDGE OVERPASS WHEN LA SNAPS IN HALF :laugh:
hahahahaha. I feel good with that kind of security.

I'm all for fucking a white bitch on Monday though. If they resist my offer, I can call them racist and they will have no other option but to give it up.

It's the perfect plot, Kain. You're my nigga for this.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

hahahahaha. I feel good with that kind of security.

I'm all for fucking a white bitch on Monday though. If they resist my offer, I can call them racist and they will have no other option but to give it up.

It's the perfect plot, Kain. You're my nigga for this.

BLACK MALE :raisetheroof:

Sikotic™

GYEAH!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
mlk would be proud. 

now jerk. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: SIKOTIC HOW SHOULD WE CELEBRATE OUR MOCHA SKIN TONE ON MLK'S BIRTHDAY ???
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 08:01:00 PM »

it would be utterly pointless to call. that phone call aint gonna do shit but create problems. bitch be sobbing and trying to talk but it's all slurry and shit...it's gonna be like meggan all over again. fucc her and fucc her family. you focus on med school my friend.

Sikotic™

Re: SIKOTIC HOW SHOULD WE CELEBRATE OUR MOCHA SKIN TONE ON MLK'S BIRTHDAY ???
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »

it would be utterly pointless to call. that phone call aint gonna do shit but create problems. bitch be sobbing and trying to talk but it's all slurry and shit...it's gonna be like meggan all over again. fucc her and fucc her family. you focus on med school my friend.
+1 for saving me from having to deal with a whole lotta bullshit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE