Author Topic: bank error in my favor  (Read 732 times)

ikke

Re: bank error in my favor
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
congrats on the 800 but it might be hackers that did that so you might want to watch your account.........I mean real close,cuz if the bank fucked up thats one thing,but if hackers know your account number they might take ALL  of your money............

and change your pin number

if any of you have a bank account change all your shit if you get robbed
yes computer hackers deposited 800 dollars into his bank account
my thoughts exactly lmao

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 04:46:34 PM »
congrats on the 800 but it might be hackers that did that so you might want to watch your account.........I mean real close,cuz if the bank fucked up thats one thing,but if hackers know your account number they might take ALL  of your money............

and change your pin number

if any of you have a bank account change all your shit if you get robbed

wtf is your crazy ass talking about

lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 05:10:46 PM »
LMAO

the error is due to my accountant, not some rogue hackers who give people money  ::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 05:17:49 PM »
LMAO

the error is due to my accountant, not some rogue hackers who give people money  ::)

lol The bank causes errors and has a legal way of getting their money back from you because they know their people fuck up BUT YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR MONEY. Lol Just like the IRS fucks up and send ppl checks for more money than what they are due but comes back and takes the shit back because mufucka that wasn't your money and somebody just fucked up.

U'z a mufucka if u get away with it lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
LMAO

lol The bank causes errors and has a legal way of getting their money back from you because they know their people fuck up BUT YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR MONEY. Lol Just like the IRS fucks up and send ppl checks for more money than what they are due but comes back and takes the shit back because mufucka that wasn't your money and somebody just fucked up.

technically it's my money. it came from my account that i can't touch yet.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »
You have an accountant at 22? lol.

The bank can easily reverse the error, but only if they find out about it. You're sweet, it's been days...a week?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »
LMAO

lol they can even fuck with your credit score by doin that, smart ass

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 05:49:16 PM »
in this world espcially this country nuthin is yours, the feds own you...lol
if you've ever been pulled over,......jus bein pulled over alone should let you know your on their watch
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
You have an accountant at 22? lol.

The bank can easily reverse the error, but only if they find out about it. You're sweet, it's been days...a week?

it's been over 10 days  8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »
LMAO

oh well there's no tellin who put that money in there. Must be nice 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 06:03:57 PM »
LMAO

i know who put it in: my accountant.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »
LMAO

i know who put it in: my accountant.

lol My bad I thought u were sayin it was a bank error like I said it must be nice. PROPZ!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 06:07:26 PM »
why did they do that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
why did they do that?

don't know and don't care 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »
for the uneducated people here, I think the term that you are looking for is: Bank Reconciliation.  You may want to do a bit of research on that before you go spending the money.  You really think these massive financial institutions do not have many many checks and balances in place for both errors and fraud?  The reason why your bank has not contacted you about the error is because the books are not reconciled until the end of the month, when the month closes.  These massive financial institutions employ thousands of people with about the same level of intelligence as you...of course they know errors are going to be made, but I HIGHLY doubt they have nothing in place to recognize those errors.