Author Topic: L.A. City Gang Tour  (Read 1159 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: L.A. City Gang Tour
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2010, 07:07:46 PM »
lol most of ya'll are actin like the ghetto is gonna look like the streets of iraq or africa.

on the real, theres not even much that of a difference (unless your talking bout places like irvine, beverky hills, palacades, studio city, or woodland hills) most people dont notice, nor do they care.

at most your gonna get banged on, at worst you gonna get shot at. but this is 2010, it aint 89 or 95.

the thing is the majority of the people in the ghetto arnt gangsters, lol i bet gnagsters make less than 10 percent of the population,

theres families, i mean you know what i mean. u guys actin like theres banger in every household. lol if it were like that shit was be just like 90s

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »
lol most of ya'll are actin like the ghetto is gonna look like the streets of iraq or africa.

on the real, theres not even much that of a difference (unless your talking bout places like irvine, beverky hills, palacades, studio city, or woodland hills) most people dont notice, nor do they care.

its all relative man.  Ive been up to almost every hood in LA...and yeah, it is what it is.  But when it comes to Cali, for me....its all the same shit.  Not really worried to roll thru whichever hood.  But u gotta remember where some people on this forum are comin from...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »

its all relative man.  Ive been up to almost every hood in LA...and yeah, it is what it is.  But when it comes to Cali, for me....its all the same shit.  Not really worried to roll thru whichever hood.  But u gotta remember where some people on this forum are comin from...

i mean if ur not belligerently walking around banged the fuck out at night, than you should have nothing to worry about. mayb except for a couple of bad 13 yr olds

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2010, 07:41:26 PM »

i mean if ur not belligerently walking around banged the fuck out at night, than you should have nothing to worry about. mayb except for a couple of bad 13 yr olds

I feel u man....what Im sayin is, guaranteed there a lot of people on this forum who have never even been to any hood....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2010, 08:12:29 PM »

at most your gonna get banged on, at worst you gonna get shot at. but this is 2010, it aint 89 or 95.

the thing is the majority of the people in the ghetto arnt gangsters, lol i bet gnagsters make less than 10 percent of the population,

theres families, i mean you know what i mean. u guys actin like theres banger in every household. lol if it were like that shit was be just like 90s

And there's a low chance that'll happen
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2010, 02:20:22 AM »
as long as they aint on foot at night i cant see a problem...aside from what rich ppl fina spend their money on obviously  :-\