Author Topic: L.A. City Gang Tour  (Read 1195 times)

Blasphemy

Re: L.A. City Gang Tour
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 01:59:09 PM »
After wasting hours on Dubcc we need to smack ourselves for not thinking of this  :-X

Why??? lol The idea is sorta retarded, and I'm just waiting for some methed up gangsta 2 attack the bus cause its nothing but white people watching them like there a fucking zoo. Its a fucking insult. They're exploiting the violence, the destruction the gangs have done not only 2 each other but 2 the civilians. lol I can just imagine "and on your right you can see a bustop that was home to a 1995 Homicide of a up and coming athlete striving to be in the NFL." Passenger "Omg I have 2 get a picture".

lol I guess, If Octobitch can actually get fame 4 gaming babys I guess anything is possible in this crappy country. lol Amerikkka "Sure, we could just report it on the news, but I'd rather just charge em 60 bucks 2 invade peoples privacy". Cause even with out the cameras that's what they are doing. How would you feel if your with your boys and a bus full of people just stare at u like king kong.

Its going 2 be like Jurassic Park, cause you won't be able 2 do businesses with a bus full of witnesses. Even that Murder 1 was retard. lol Now I know some of you are like "But they said, its not like they going 2 Look at them crips look at them bloods". Well lets put it on a tourist perspective. "This bus will take you to infamous Ganglands of L.A., Some of the most dangerous areas with in Amerikkka, Here you'll see'll The forbidden side of L.A." What do you think you'll get from that???

Its just so stupid, Its like Jennifer's Body. Its crappy all around, yet U still couldn't believe they made something like this.
Dumb ideas make you the richest because people are dmb.

Sadly this is true.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 06:52:09 PM »
After wasting hours on Dubcc we need to smack ourselves for not thinking of this  :-X

Why??? lol The idea is sorta retarded, and I'm just waiting for some methed up gangsta 2 attack the bus cause its nothing but white people watching them like there a fucking zoo. Its a fucking insult. They're exploiting the violence, the destruction the gangs have done not only 2 each other but 2 the civilians. lol I can just imagine "and on your right you can see a bustop that was home to a 1995 Homicide of a up and coming athlete striving to be in the NFL." Passenger "Omg I have 2 get a picture".

lol I guess, If Octobitch can actually get fame 4 gaming babys I guess anything is possible in this crappy country. lol Amerikkka "Sure, we could just report it on the news, but I'd rather just charge em 60 bucks 2 invade peoples privacy". Cause even with out the cameras that's what they are doing. How would you feel if your with your boys and a bus full of people just stare at u like king kong.

Its going 2 be like Jurassic Park, cause you won't be able 2 do businesses with a bus full of witnesses. Even that Murder 1 was retard. lol Now I know some of you are like "But they said, its not like they going 2 Look at them crips look at them bloods". Well lets put it on a tourist perspective. "This bus will take you to infamous Ganglands of L.A., Some of the most dangerous areas with in Amerikkka, Here you'll see'll The forbidden side of L.A." What do you think you'll get from that???

If there are tours in the favelas of rio de janeiro and nothing happen (and we all know why nothing happen during the hours of the tours) i don't see any problems for the safety of the tourists here..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 07:40:51 PM »
This shit reminds me of the tv show "Everybody Hates Chris" LMAO. People are this fascinated with danger???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »

Its just so stupid, Its like Jennifer's Body. Its crappy all around, yet U still couldn't believe they made something like this.
Dumb ideas make you the richest because people are dmb.

Sadly this is true.

it may be sad that people are dumb but it does feel great when you know you can make money off peoples stupidity. sik don't look up to benny hinn for nothing.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
This shit reminds me of the tv show "Everybody Hates Chris" LMAO. People are this fascinated with danger???

Sure,people are fascinated with danger,especially who has never experienced it (see:rich people).
Most of the people that will take part of this tour will probably be rich japanese (they're everywhere) and dumb rich tourists in general...
But i doubt gang bangers will shoot @ their buses,they are stupid ok,but not that stupid

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »

If there are tours in the favelas of rio de janeiro and nothing happen (and we all know why nothing happen during the hours of the tours) i don't see any problems for the safety of the tourists here..
Violence can spring up anywhere.

Sure,people are fascinated with danger,especially who has never experienced it (see:rich people).
Most of the people that will take part of this tour will probably be rich japanese (they're everywhere) and dumb rich tourists in general...
But i doubt gang bangers will shoot @ their buses,they are stupid ok,but not that stupid

LOL That's giving humanity 2 much credit. Mother fuckers be calling 911 over nuggets. There was a fucking moron who pleaded guilty to murder for a bucket of KFC. So what makes you think some drunk high ass motherfucker with a I hate whites complex wouldn't get pissed over a bus of em who is basically watching u like a animal???

But yeah.... In the end it won't matter. The issue will fade out until either A. What I said Happens, or B. They protest enough that its intruding there lives, and they force the tours to stop. Either way.

Eh, issue is sorta boring. We agree its stupid, its going to probably make a lot of money and there aint shit 2 do about it. guess I done with this thread.

Elano

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 08:24:10 PM »
They protest enough that its intruding there lives, and they force the tours to stop. Either way.

I don't think its against a law for a bus to make stops here and there,even in compton,watts or 'south los angeles'.
if the rich people of beverly hills and bel air don't find the tour of their mansions intrusive....(and they have more to preserve than dumb niggaz from watts)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 09:38:38 PM »

I would say yo ass is racist but I bull shit ya'll not that a person told me a Japanese person walked up to a Lion or Tiger trying to get a picture and got his ass ate up after being warned lmao.

Elano

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »

I would say yo ass is racist but I bull shit ya'll not that a person told me a Japanese person walked up to a Lion or Tiger trying to get a picture and got his ass ate up after being warned lmao.

Racist ?  ::) The japanese tourists are everywhere,and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 10:31:14 PM »
They protest enough that its intruding there lives, and they force the tours to stop. Either way.

I don't think its against a law for a bus to make stops here and there,even in compton,watts or 'south los angeles'.
if the rich people of beverly hills and bel air don't find the tour of their mansions intrusive....(and they have more to preserve than dumb niggaz from watts)

They how ever have Gigantic Gates. IE they won't even notice the buses.

Elano

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »

They how ever have Gigantic Gates. IE they won't even notice the buses.
In bel air...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 11:02:02 PM »

Racist ?  ::) The japanese tourists are everywhere,and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE

I don't see that shit tho

The hood is a fuckin zoo now???LMAO this shit is funny lmao

Is that why there are so many people locked up now for a tourist attraction?? I learned somethin new tonight
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:22:49 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Elano

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 11:09:33 PM »
if there are tour of the favelas in brazil....there's nothing wrong with this gang tour
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/00n_pbuSmfs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/00n_pbuSmfs</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »

Racist ?  ::) The japanese tourists are everywhere,and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE

The hood is a fuckin zoo now???LMAO this shit is bonkers lmao

Is that why there are so many people locked up now for a tourist attraction?? I learned somethin new tonight

the hood been a fucking zoo.  this is nothing new. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 11:23:17 PM »

The hood is a fuckin zoo now???LMAO this shit is bonkers lmao

the hood been a fucking zoo.  this is nothing new. 

fuck you