Author Topic: L.A. City Gang Tour  (Read 1163 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: L.A. City Gang Tour
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 12:37:03 AM »
This shit reminds me of the tv show "Everybody Hates Chris" LMAO. People are this fascinated with danger???

Sure,people are fascinated with danger,especially who has never experienced it (see:rich people).
Most of the people that will take part of this tour will probably be rich japanese (they're everywhere) and dumb rich tourists in general...
But i doubt gang bangers will shoot @ their buses,they are stupid ok,but not that stupid

I would say yo ass is racist but I bull shit ya'll not that a person told me a Japanese person walked up to a Lion or Tiger trying to get a picture and got his ass ate up after being warned lmao.

Racist ?  ::) The japanese tourists are everywhere,and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE

I don't see that shit tho

The hood is a fuckin zoo now???LMAO this shit is bonkers lmao

Is that why there are so many people locked up now for a tourist attraction?? I learned somethin new tonight

the hood been a fucking zoo.  this is nothing new.  

fuck you

what?  what the fuck is your problem?  dont get all fucking sensitive, you know its the truth you dumb cunt.  i was born and raised in the fucking hood, AND THESE FUCKERS, FOR THE MOST PART, ARE ANIMALS. 

THE HOOD IS A ZOO, THIS IS NOTHING NEW. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 12:48:32 AM »
only a foreigner would pay $65 to ride thru the hood. 

i bet ya psycho hustler would be on that bus day in and day out. 

shut your muthafuckin mouth

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 12:51:40 AM »

ay homie, ill give ya a $5 discount + a side trip to the jungle.  the street where they filmed training day. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bananas

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »
The fact that a tour like this exists shows you how seriously white people take these fucking animals' social clubs.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 06:37:27 AM »

ay homie, ill give ya a $5 discount + a side trip to the jungle.  the street where they filmed training day. 

don't forget totake him to a Piru turf. I'm sure they'll appreciate him when he shows them his Death Row collections...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 10:44:39 AM »
This shit reminds me of the tv show "Everybody Hates Chris" LMAO. People are this fascinated with danger???

Sure,people are fascinated with danger,especially who has never experienced it (see:rich people).
Most of the people that will take part of this tour will probably be rich japanese (they're everywhere) and dumb rich tourists in general...
But i doubt gang bangers will shoot @ their buses,they are stupid ok,but not that stupid

I would say yo ass is racist but I bull shit ya'll not that a person told me a Japanese person walked up to a Lion or Tiger trying to get a picture and got his ass ate up after being warned lmao.

Racist ?  ::) The japanese tourists are everywhere,and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE

I don't see that shit tho

The hood is a fuckin zoo now???LMAO this shit is bonkers lmao

Is that why there are so many people locked up now for a tourist attraction?? I learned somethin new tonight

the hood been a fucking zoo.  this is nothing new.  

fuck you

what?  what the fuck is your problem?  dont get all fucking sensitive, you know its the truth you dumb cunt.  i was born and raised in the fucking hood, AND THESE FUCKERS, FOR THE MOST PART, ARE ANIMALS. 

THE HOOD IS A ZOO, THIS IS NOTHING NEW. 

lol look who's actin sensitive

So ur an animal, too
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Elano

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 11:43:32 AM »

don't forget totake him to a Piru turf. I'm sure they'll appreciate him when he shows them his Death Row collections...

sikotic,have you ever been somewhere in the ghetto ?

the ghost

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »
I have a feeling this idea will end in tears one day.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 02:58:35 PM »
why does it offfend you when i say the hood is a zoo?  i mean, you cant be in love with the hood, can you?  why the fuck you think as soon as someone makes a lil cash the FIRST thing they do is get the fuck out???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »
why does it offfend you when i say the hood is a zoo?  i mean, you cant be in love with the hood, can you?  why the fuck you think as soon as someone makes a lil cash the FIRST thing they do is get the fuck out???

You're talking to a black person first of all and we're labeled as animals/monkeys anyway so to say the hood is a zoo is some bull shit but since u were born n raised in one then u must be an animal, too. From ur response I see you don't even understand what you're saying.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »
so youre saying only blacks live in the hood?

do YOU know what YOURE saying? lmao

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 03:17:09 PM »

U asked why I AM taking offense so I told you. In fact, the hood isn't even that bad to be callin ppl animals. Where did u grow up??? Now if you grew up in a foreign ghetto then u could be right about ppl actin like animals but out here in LA the shit isn't that wild.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
lol id do that shit for 20.

but really? lol their gonna take you around to see houses and 13 yr old kids throw up gang signs?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 04:23:20 PM »

U asked why I AM taking offense so I told you. In fact, the hood isn't even that bad to be callin ppl animals. Where did u grow up??? Now if you grew up in a foreign ghetto then u could be right about ppl actin like animals but out here in LA the shit isn't that wild.

do you know what "for the most part" means?  it means that not everybody, but the majority. ;)

i grew up in the mar vista gardens where in the early-mid 90s shit was poppin off everyday.  thank goodness they kicked out those animals and sent them to other projects and other hoods. and it isnt even about violence, its about being civil and respectful, which, FOR THE MOST PART, people in the hood are NOT.

i dont understand why youre getting upset.  if youre not one of those animals, then good for you, but since youre getting your panties in a bunch imma go ahead and assume otherwise.  :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 04:30:00 PM »

And rich white people.  Probably will be a lot of fuckin Euros on the buses.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"