Author Topic: L.A. City Gang Tour  (Read 1160 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: L.A. City Gang Tour
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 04:35:18 PM »
so youre saying only blacks live in the hood?

do YOU know what YOURE saying? lmao

U asked why I AM taking offense so I told you. In fact, the hood isn't even that bad to be callin ppl animals. Where did u grow up??? Now if you grew up in a foreign ghetto then u could be right about ppl actin like animals but out here in LA the shit isn't that wild.

do you know what "for the most part" means?  it means that not everybody, but the majority. ;)

i grew up in the mar vista gardens where in the early-mid 90s shit was poppin off everyday.  thank goodness they kicked out those animals and sent them to other projects and other hoods. and it isnt even about violence, its about being civil and respectful, which, FOR THE MOST PART, people in the hood are NOT.

i dont understand why youre getting upset.  if youre not one of those animals, then good for you, but since youre getting your panties in a bunch imma go ahead and assume otherwise.  :P

I'm not even gettin upset but maybe it's like that where u grew up because I don't know shit about that area but the majority of people are civil and respectful where I go.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:32 PM »
why does it offfend you when i say the hood is a zoo?  i mean, you cant be in love with the hood, can you?  why the fuck you think as soon as someone makes a lil cash the FIRST thing they do is get the fuck out???

Of course the shit is offensive man.  Its kinda ignorant to think it isnt.  It has nothin to do with being IN LOVE with the hood.  Fact of the matter is, you dont control where you are born.  The hood is full of a lot of fucked up things, mainly poverty, as a lot of the other fucked up aspects of the hood stem from poverty itself.  But naw, the shit is not a zoo.  A zoo is for animals.  The hood is just full of poor PEOPLE.  Most of the people in the hood are just that, poor PEOPLE. Doing what they have to get by day to day.  Not gangbangers...not drug addicts.  Are they in the hood as well...of course. But the entire hood isnt just that.  If you came from the hood like u say...youd know that shit.  
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 04:57:09 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 04:43:36 PM »

U asked why I AM taking offense so I told you. In fact, the hood isn't even that bad to be callin ppl animals. Where did u grow up??? Now if you grew up in a foreign ghetto then u could be right about ppl actin like animals but out here in LA the shit isn't that wild.

do you know what "for the most part" means?  it means that not everybody, but the majority. ;)

i grew up in the mar vista gardens where in the early-mid 90s shit was poppin off everyday.  thank goodness they kicked out those animals and sent them to other projects and other hoods. and it isnt even about violence, its about being civil and respectful, which, FOR THE MOST PART, people in the hood are NOT.

i dont understand why youre getting upset.  if youre not one of those animals, then good for you, but since youre getting your panties in a bunch imma go ahead and assume otherwise.  :P

I'm not even gettin upset but maybe it's like that where u grew up because I don't know shit about that area but the majority of people are civil and respectful where I go.

I grew up in the hood...but throughout my life have seen a lotta shit. I been in the poorest of poor areas....and been to the richest of rich areas.  And real shit, people in rich neighborhoods arent any better.  The main difference is....when rich people have an issue with u, they dont tell you to your face...they simply talk behind your back.  Their kids are usually completely fucked cus they have absolutely no discipline and are raised by their nanny Guadalupe....not their parents.  Which is why damn near every rich kid ive ever known was into the hardest drugs imagineable.  Knowing which fork to use at the dinner table and being a closet racist doesnt make you civil.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 04:51:17 PM »

do you know what "for the most part" means?  it means that not everybody, but the majority. ;)

i grew up in the mar vista gardens where in the early-mid 90s shit was poppin off everyday.  thank goodness they kicked out those animals and sent them to other projects and other hoods. and it isnt even about violence, its about being civil and respectful, which, FOR THE MOST PART, people in the hood are NOT.

i dont understand why youre getting upset.  if youre not one of those animals, then good for you, but since youre getting your panties in a bunch imma go ahead and assume otherwise.  :P

I grew up in the hood...but throughout my life have seen a lotta shit. I been in the poorest of poor areas....and been to the richest of rich areas.  And real shit, people in rich neighborhoods arent any better.  The main difference is....when rich people have an issue with u, they dont tell you to your face...they simply talk behind your back.  Their kids are usually completely fucked cus they have absolutely no discipline and are raised by their nanny Guadalupe....not their parents.  Which is why damn near every rich kid ive ever known was into the hardest drugs imagineable.  Knowing which fork to use at the dinner table and being a closet racist doesnt make you civil.

Exactly!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
why does it offfend you when i say the hood is a zoo?  i mean, you cant be in love with the hood, can you?  why the fuck you think as soon as someone makes a lil cash the FIRST thing they do is get the fuck out???

Of course the shit is offensive man.  Its kinda ignorant to think it isnt.  It has nothin to do with being IN LOVE with the hood.  Fact of the matter is, you dont control where you are born.  The hood is full of a lot of fucked up things, mainly poverty, as a lot of the other fucked up aspects of the hood stem from poverty itself.  But naw, the shit is not a zoo.  A zoo is for animals.  The hood is just full of poor PEOPLE.  Most of the people in the hood are just that, poor PEOPLE. Doing what they have to get by day to day.  Not gangbangers...not drug addicts.  Are they in the hood as well...of course. But the entire hood isnt just that.  If you came from the hood like u say...youd know that shit. 

whats ignorant is to think that the hoods of america arent zoos.  thats whats ignorant. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
why does it offfend you when i say the hood is a zoo?  i mean, you cant be in love with the hood, can you?  why the fuck you think as soon as someone makes a lil cash the FIRST thing they do is get the fuck out???

Of course the shit is offensive man.  Its kinda ignorant to think it isnt.  It has nothin to do with being IN LOVE with the hood.  Fact of the matter is, you dont control where you are born.  The hood is full of a lot of fucked up things, mainly poverty, as a lot of the other fucked up aspects of the hood stem from poverty itself.  But naw, the shit is not a zoo.  A zoo is for animals.  The hood is just full of poor PEOPLE.  Most of the people in the hood are just that, poor PEOPLE. Doing what they have to get by day to day.  Not gangbangers...not drug addicts.  Are they in the hood as well...of course. But the entire hood isnt just that.  If you came from the hood like u say...youd know that shit. 

whats ignorant is to think that the hoods of america arent zoos.  thats whats ignorant. 

The thing is man, I think its fuckin despicable when somebody comes from the hood...finds their way out of it, then turns around and looks down on the people who are there.  I just hate that shit.  If youre from the hood...then the hood probably contributed to the person you are u know? Maybe its the hood that helped thicken your skin to deal with the bullshit that people put in front of u.  Maybe its the hood thats the reason u know how to appreciate the shit u have now. Etc. Its perfectly ok to get outta the hood...and be smart enough to realize that you never wanna go back.  Nothin wrong with that.  But like Supreme said, the zoo is full of animals. If people in the hood are animals NOW that youre gone...then you yourself are an animal for having lived in the hood.  You wouldnt wanna be looked down upon by anybody.  But there were people who left the hood when YOU were still there...should they have looked at you as an animal cus you werent out yet?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 05:28:54 PM »

The thing is man, I think its fuckin despicable when somebody comes from the hood...finds their way out of it, then turns around and looks down on the people who are there.  I just hate that shit.  If youre from the hood...then the hood probably contributed to the person you are u know? Maybe its the hood that helped thicken your skin to deal with the bullshit that people put in front of u.  Maybe its the hood thats the reason u know how to appreciate the shit u have now. Etc. Its perfectly ok to get outta the hood...and be smart enough to realize that you never wanna go back.  Nothin wrong with that.  But like Supreme said, the zoo is full of animals. If people in the hood are animals NOW that youre gone...then you yourself are an animal for having lived in the hood.  You wouldnt wanna be looked down upon by anybody.  But there were people who left the hood when YOU were still there...should they have looked at you as an animal cus you werent out yet?

did i say that everyone from the hood is an animal? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 05:39:44 PM »

did i say that everyone from the hood is an animal? 

lol Say it? No.  But all the residents at the zoo....are animals  :P

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 05:41:05 PM »
yall taking this shit way too literal and too personal.  :grumpy:

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 06:23:16 PM »
yall taking this shit way too literal and too personal.  :grumpy:

:baseballbat:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 07:41:14 PM »
I HOPE THE FIRST TOUR BUS GETS SHOT UP AND PEOPLE DIE. THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO LEARN A LESSON

MacDubs

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 01:32:53 AM »
I HOPE THE FIRST TOUR BUS GETS SHOT UP AND PEOPLE DIE. THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO LEARN A LESSON

why is your attitude so shitty>?  year2kill06 NiGGA YUo a Fake ass Crab nigga its B's Up 5 point nigga fuk GD and all yall crabs .... 14 puttin down on them 13 got love from the my nation. 5 POINT crown real niggaz man lovin the nation ALMIGHTY LATIN KING AND QUEEN NATION

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »

why is your attitude so shitty>?  year2kill06 NiGGA YUo a Fake ass Crab nigga its B's Up 5 point nigga fuk GD and all yall crabs .... 14 puttin down on them 13 got love from the my nation. 5 POINT crown real niggaz man lovin the nation ALMIGHTY LATIN KING AND QUEEN NATION

WHY ARE YOU SO FAKE? GO E-BANG SOMEWHERE ELSE BITCH

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

Id pay $65 to see that shit lol