Author Topic: Long Beach Is Active is easily one of the worst posters ever to sign up on Dubcc  (Read 427 times)

Digital Pimpin'

LBIA's threads give me jokes for days, especially when people fall for the trolling.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Sometimes hes right in his posts and shows knowledge about music and u can see the dude is funny and shit, but what i learned that nobody should take him seriously, hes just having fun on the internet, pissing some people off who think hes serious. I mean he hates on Crooked from day one, but u can clearly see he is one of the biggest Crooked fans on the forum, he follows every Crookeds step, every song...etc. With him its just jokes.
but the fact that he's been doing this for 5 years, clearly proves that he needs the attention

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and why not attack him?
its not like were killin him...lol
serious but its on a board so the most we can do...is get mad on the KEY-BOARD...lol

Sometimes hes right in his posts and shows knowledge about music and u can see the dude is funny and shit, but what i learned that nobody should take him seriously, hes just having fun on the internet, pissing some people off who think hes serious. I mean he hates on Crooked from day one, but u can clearly see he is one of the biggest Crooked fans on the forum, he follows every Crookeds step, every song...etc. With him its just jokes.
but the fact that he's been doing this for 5 years, clearly proves that he needs the attention
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
and why not attack him?
its not like were killin him...lol
serious but its on a board so the most we can do...is get mad on the KEY-BOARD...lol

well i know he's clearly not as tough as he claims to be,
but let's not make him feel better ;)

shit, this topic probably makes him grin, but we couldn't avoid that and it's not like it really makes a difference now, that we're talking about him

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Long Beach is one of the funniest posters here.. unfortunately he only posts in the main section so I don't see many posts of him.
Although his Snoop dickridin is on another level. Only the Crooked dickriders (especially Crack Wilson) are worse.

Muhfukka

that guy is funny as fuck

2010-thefuture

I have always like long beach.............

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that guy is funny as fuck
Yeah & he's usually on point. Dude is cool in my book.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the thread starter is a fag from maine :'( lbia is a cool poster 8)

OG Hack Wilson

the thread starter is a fag from maine :'( lbia is a cool poster 8)

LMAO  Hey Kmacc whats craccin?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

^^I dont  know doggy, dude is pretty damn lame.

elano, nik, lights, roccy, queen, and prince are 100x worse.  and that was just off the top of my head. 

and you are a great poster,sure  ::)
fuck off,asshole

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
at least he's a breath of fresh air at the westcoast connection subforum....all the old bum rappers cockriding thats constantly going on there pisses me off

Jaydc

at least he's a breath of fresh air at the westcoast connection subforum....all the old bum rappers cockriding thats constantly going on there pisses me off

LOL obviously you dont read his posts because all he does his dick ride snoop.

Blasphemy

LBIA is a fag and a dickrider, but he isn't the worst poster here.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lmao at this thread started by cack wilson. one of the worst posters on here