Author Topic: why are we programmed to hate Nazi's ..?  (Read 863 times)

Sikotic™

Re: why are we programmed to hate Nazi's ..?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 10:53:17 PM »
Inglourious Basterds made me love Nazis again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 12:01:51 AM »
fuckin Nazi
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:32 AM »

The Nazi's were a genocidal bunch who seek out and killed Jews.

find me one document or recording which specifies a Nazi Policy of targeting Jews and ill suck your dick(shine it real good too), and i'm not talking no codified shit.

Over 20 million Russians, 3 million Poles, 2 million Yugoslavians, half a million gypsies, as well as tens of thousands of Germans (gays,mentally and physically handicapped, communists, etc). were butchered by Nazis.  Yet the word Holocaust is used to describe only the Jewish genocide, not anyone else's genocide. People of all religions were killed in WW2 cos they were perceived as the 'enemy' not cos of they're religion.

Sadly the deaths of so many people at the hands of the Nazis are sadly far too overlooked as the Zionist PR machine has made people focus on the Jews as a means of gaining remuneration and to to give them the victim mentality it needs to garner continuing support for actions of the state of Israel, using it as justification for the actions of Israel.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 04:01:44 AM »
Man you got serious issues Momo.

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 04:09:34 AM »
^^ elaborate

tell me which part of my previous posts was wrong or right and why. If you can't do that then don't enter threads on topics you have no knowledge of.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 04:12:56 AM by Momo »

The Overfiend

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 05:23:38 AM »
Sadly the deaths of so many people at the hands of the Nazis are sadly far too overlooked as the Zionist PR machine has made people focus on the Jews as a means of gaining remuneration and to to give them the victim mentality it needs to garner continuing support for actions of the state of Israel, using it as justification for the actions of Israel.

This one has a point, you actually have a point. Its been the modus operandi
for quite time.

Its all about State power, though. Powerful States develop mutual understands of each others pursuit of power, out of that a balance is formed.

For by Art is created that great Leviathan called a Commonwealth or State which is but an Artificial Man;
 though of greater stature and strength than the Natural, for whose protection and defense it was intended;
and in which, the Sovereignty is an Artificial Soul, as giving life and motion to the whole body ..

-Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan, 1651

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPNnwwaaceQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lPNnwwaaceQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Problem was the Nazis got too powerful. Nowadays there are spheres of power States can agree upon and a more agreeable sort of balance.

Thank Bush for balancing it all out, fucking out and losing the US lead. Or maybe he meant to do that.... ;)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:34:17 AM by Illuminati Clique »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »
Without being too patronising, I'd have thought it was quite obvious why people hated Nazis. The world as a whole usually doesn't have much support for racist organisations.

A black party with the same ethos would get the same treatment and probably have done. And deserved it.

There is such a thing as morality in humanity and the Nazis of yesteryear lacked it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 09:55:54 AM »

The Nazi's were a genocidal bunch who seek out and killed Jews.

find me one document or recording which specifies a Nazi Policy of targeting Jews and ill suck your dick(shine it real good too), and i'm not talking no codified shit.

Over 20 million Russians, 3 million Poles, 2 million Yugoslavians, half a million gypsies, as well as tens of thousands of Germans (gays,mentally and physically handicapped, communists, etc). were butchered by Nazis.  Yet the word Holocaust is used to describe only the Jewish genocide, not anyone else's genocide. People of all religions were killed in WW2 cos they were perceived as the 'enemy' not cos of they're religion.

The classic zionist defense is to label the attacker as anti-semitic. 

The average person doesn't really distinguish between being a zionist vs. being jewish....they usually get lumped together. 

And for that reason Jews get a bad rap.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIja0yValiE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yIja0yValiE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »
man i dont even like jews and i hate nazis hahahaha

dexter

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 11:45:29 AM »
This is a very silly question.
Bushe losT

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 05:03:08 AM »
the idea of what you were saying is interesting but please make it presentable by making sense next time please

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »
the idea of what you were saying is interesting but please make it presentable by making sense next time please

who the fuck are you to tell me how to present my opinions ?

Tha_Eastsida

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
Nazi Mothafukkaz Can Eat Shit
"True Love Is So Rare But Dont You Worry I Aint Going Nowhere"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »
Inglourious Basterds made me love Nazis again.