Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'al - Knoc's Landin Retail CD Question  (Read 661 times)

Lunatic

Re: Knoc-Turn'al - Knoc's Landin Retail CD Question
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »
certainly a classic album
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 04:12:43 PM »
"L.A. Confidential Presents Knoc-Turn'Al" is the shit, finally found myself a copy of that. It's a shame that the album never got released.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »
"L.A. Confidential Presents Knoc-Turn'Al" is the shit, finally found myself a copy of that. It's a shame that the album never got released.
ya the EP is dope but the full album would have been classic as fuck

Okka

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »

Yeah, that's true. Knoc doesn't even have that many "wack" tracks. There was a few tracks on "The Way I Am" that i didn't really like, mostly cause of the beats though. Does anybody have "Bouncin" in good quality? Damn, there are so many tight tracks from Knoc that never been released on anythin'.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 04:24:50 PM »

Yeah, that's true. Knoc doesn't even have that many "wack" tracks. There was a few tracks on "The Way I Am" that i didn't really like, mostly cause of the beats though. Does anybody have "Bouncin" in good quality? Damn, there are so many tight tracks from Knoc that never been released on anythin'.
I don't think "Bouncin" ever leaked in any better quality. Knoc doesn't have many wack tracks, your correct. He has got a bit of the short end of the stick with his career; so many classics gone unreleased. It sucks. Some of it I'm sure he made mistakes himself, but he also had bad label situations.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »
Did Knoc ever find that full version of "Rock The Party" :D

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 04:35:39 PM »

I don't think "Bouncin" ever leaked in any better quality. Knoc doesn't have many wack tracks, your correct. He has got a bit of the short end of the stick with his career; so many classics gone unreleased. It sucks. Some of it I'm sure he made mistakes himself, but he also had bad label situations.

After watching that Dubcnn interview with Knoc it sounds like he's back on the right track and has his mind right, so hopefully we are looking at a big year for him.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »

That Storch track was dope!

Okka

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »

That Storch track was dope!

Hell yeah, the full version hasn't leaked though. We had a topic about it and everybody wanted to hear the full version. If i remember right Luna asked Knoc about it but he didn't have it or somethin' like that and he was gonna look for it but i don't know what happened.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
He still hasn't found it lol. He knows a DJ that had it but he went AWOL lol

dj_jjaxa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 06:47:48 PM »
I've been looking for decent versions of "what is life", "reverend knoc", "your only son" & "born 2 hustle" for years. Any help would be much appreciated. In my opinion the og tracklisting of knoc's landin looked stellar, should've been his first retail album. But The EP was very satisfying.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
Can someone tell me the story about Knockin on my window ? Was this supposed to come out on something ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Okka

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 07:01:22 AM »
Can someone tell me the story about Knockin on my window ? Was this supposed to come out on something ?

Never heard that, wanna hook it up?

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 07:29:11 AM »

10-knocturnal-knockin_on_my_window-2pacmp3.mp3 - 4.87MB
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

dj_jjaxa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 07:40:36 AM »

10-knocturnal-knockin_on_my_window-2pacmp3.mp3 - 4.87MB

Thats "Peepin Tom" off The Way I Am