Author Topic: Danger Mouse and Jemani!  (Read 176 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Danger Mouse and Jemani!
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:56:38 PM »
Did anyone ever listen to this. Its was a dope album production was great from danger mouse and Jemani was hot. I aint heard anything from Jemani since. Has anyone got any of his tracks?.

Just seen hes got an LP out from 95 called scars and pain cant find a link to download though.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 12:08:13 AM by A1 »
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Danger Mouse and Jemani!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:47:11 AM »
Yeah I've got it. I actually bought it the day it came out. To this day its still the best thing DangerMouse has been involved in. Its a pretty flawless album to be fair.

Superb stuff but its a shame Jemini only gets round to making an album once every decade.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:20:33 AM »
Ive just been listening to scars and pain on youtube. I am coming to the conclusion Jemini is possibly one of the most underated MC'S!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
Jemini was brilliant. Check out Brooklyn Kids from his old material too mate. Shame he can't get it together enough to make a big discography.

But yeah Ghetto Pop Life was a superb album. What You Sittin On, Take Care Of Business, Medievil, Born A MC, Omega Supreme....full of great tracks.

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 11:54:36 AM »
Yeah I've got it. I actually bought it the day it came out. To this day its still the best thing DangerMouse has been involved in. Its a pretty flawless album to be fair.

Superb stuff but its a shame Jemini only gets round to making an album once every decade.
what about the gorillaz cd? or gnarles barkley.. its a solid cd but i would say the gorillaz demon days cd was better overall
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 04:15:02 AM »
Jemini was brilliant. Check out Brooklyn Kids from his old material too mate. Shame he can't get it together enough to make a big discography.

But yeah Ghetto Pop Life was a superb album. What You Sittin On, Take Care Of Business, Medievil, Born A MC, Omega Supreme....full of great tracks.

Yeah i think Brooklyn kids is from Scars and pain.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »

what about the gorillaz cd? or gnarles barkley.. its a solid cd but i would say the gorillaz demon days cd was better overall

No chance. Gorillaz and Gnarls Barkley has nothing on DM & Jemini's Ghetto Pop Life. For me anyway. Of course, its all opinion. ;)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
^^^^^^

I agree, i just cant get enough of it lol. 

"i aint never been able to lie for shit/sometimes i get sperm in my eye cos im on my own dick"!!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »
so what album should i check out?

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »
so what album should i check out?

Artist: DM & Jemini

Album: Ghetto Pop Life.

It was released on Lex Records in around 2006ish.