Author Topic: Racism wasn't around at the beginning  (Read 925 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Racism wasn't around at the beginning
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »
this guy is retarded, before the slave trade ever came to africa there were crazy tribal (race) wars, shit tribes would capture another tribe and sell them into the slave trade. an thats just what was happening in africa, i just use that as an example because he said the slave trade started racism. fucking idiot

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 03:15:04 AM »
^^ no it fucking isnt. Do you research mate, racism wasn't around at the time of Adam and Eve.

do your research and you'll find out the first historical evidence of racism occurred at the end of the 16th century with the start of the
slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America. It divided people into races and decide that Black Africans were considered an inferior race.

there were white serfs in medieval times before the new world was discovered...there were also black slave drivers...theres this show on over here where celebrities trace back their lineage and this black tv chef found out he was descended from one

Don't know about that homie, I would say racism has been around as long as different races have been around, as people are always going to have some inclination to prefer themselves and those who resemble them as superior.  And there is evidence of racism in recorded history before the 16th century.

However, I do agree with you that it was definitely taken to the extreme level in the transatlantic slave trade in that black = slave and white = free.   Because in previous forms of slavery it was usually the result of a lost battle or war, or extreme poverty, rather than one's racial background.

Trip Dee

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 03:35:11 PM »
lol at reffering to adam & eve in this conversation. thats train of thought or train of faith?

on the scientific shit, i'm with you Illuminati...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »
racisms been around, and white people didnt start it, basically heres an example, a cave man sees a different caveman doing things differently, it confuses him and makes him mad and kills the other caveman for it, theres the first case of racism.

lol at white people. way to back to grade school.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »
lol @ Adam and Eve.
I suggest you do your research. The 16th century is pretty recent in the grand scheme of things. If you want to go back even further lets examine why we have the modern race divide for real.

Africa is the cradle of human life, you agree? And don't give me that christian bullshit we know it's not true.

Anyway, Africa = origin of human life.

Original man = black.

Albinism = lite skin, scared the original man. Light skin seen as sin or monstrosity = banished.

Light skinned people migrate north to Europe, thus creating continent of light skinned individuals, aka white people.

Apparently racism was around at the beginning of man, only it was in the favor of blacks...Well, look how that original act of fear and prejudice turned out for them...

Yes, you're done for the day. Re-read if you have to. I provided a nice concise description racism at the beginning of humanity for you, you have no reason to retort with anything but a cosign.
as much as i agree it does piss me off when peopel quote Ras Kass as gospel lol

ikke

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 04:21:53 AM »
WTF @ white people banished from africa, light skin devoloped after people migrated.

LMAO @ people still thinking shit in the bible actually happened.

Racism  probally occured before the human species fully developed, animals who live in groups probally kick everybody who is too different to be considered one of them out.

I think Ego has allot to do with racism as well: we all want to feel better then other people so ofcourse people are going to say my race > your race.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 05:55:33 AM »
its a natural response, to protect your tribe from others. your initial reaction would be to fight the other tribe to protect your own. its only now since we have become so smart that things like racism have become a problem. we beleive we are no longer animals so we have invented higher thoughts such as love, compassion etc.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »
its a natural response, to protect your tribe from others. your initial reaction would be to fight the other tribe to protect your own. its only now since we have become so smart that things like racism have become a problem. we beleive we are no longer animals so we have invented higher thoughts such as love, compassion etc.

but my example is a primitive from of racism, they saw another tribe or another cave man and beat him or her cuz they didint know her, they were different or did things differently.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »
Racism on earth actually comes from a select few. Those same select few are responsible foe atrocities all over the planet.

Racism is propagated by the elite to keep the masses fighting each other, instead of the real problem.

If u r racist in this day and age, then its bcuz u don't think for urself

Bananas

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 02:23:55 AM »
Well I'm glad this thread sufficiently backfired on numb nuts, what an idiotic concept to believe in.

Jrome, nobody is above influence. To say anything about a term like racism is going to be relative to the time we live in. It will constantly change and constantly be held in different lights. Just this evening I heard a bunch of blacks whining on CNN about how Obama is no differen tthan Jesse Jackson and there's no such thing as an uncle tom. We still deal with a wide spectrum of racial beliefs, from yours to mine to momo's to some uppity nig nong who writes for the huffington post. It's just what we live with and will always live with in America.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »
Well I'm glad this thread sufficiently backfired on numb nuts, what an idiotic concept to believe in.

Jrome, nobody is above influence. To say anything about a term like racism is going to be relative to the time we live in. It will constantly change and constantly be held in different lights. Just this evening I heard a bunch of blacks whining on CNN about how Obama is no differen tthan Jesse Jackson and there's no such thing as an uncle tom. We still deal with a wide spectrum of racial beliefs, from yours to mine to momo's to some uppity nig nong who writes for the huffington post. It's just what we live with and will always live with in America.

LOL... now I know why you don't like to express yourself often at this forum
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bananas

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 02:37:29 AM »
stop it lyin' brian you haven't acquired anything except self doubt and bitterness towards ohers, kind of like your time in high school

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »
stop it lyin' brian you haven't acquired anything except self doubt and bitterness towards ohers, kind of like your time in high school

There you go, much better.  Just keep your posts short and expressionless.   Now pant... roll over... chase the bone... Good doggy!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 04:22:24 AM »
Hahaha, Momo keeps losing.

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 09:40:38 PM »
^^ no it fucking isnt. Do you research mate, racism wasn't around at the time of Adam and Eve.

do your research and you'll find out the first historical evidence of racism occurred at the end of the 16th century with the start of the
slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America. It divided people into races and decide that Black Africans were considered an inferior race.

portugal was the first european country to start slavery in 1441. in 1444 the mercado de escravos was built in lisbon. slavery been around since the vikings, muslims & jews etc. do your research :-[