Author Topic: Source Magazine rates Malice N Wonderland  (Read 1839 times)

Okka

Re: Source Magazine rates Malice N Wonderland
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »
did i step on your toes or what?
what's your problem, seriously

It seems you have some problems considerin' all those PM's you send everyday to moderators about what should be done and not done on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 05:25:10 PM by Okka »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:33 AM »

It seems you have some problems considerin' all those PM's you send everyday to moderators about what should be done and not done on the forum.

well you're the one who's bothered by it obviously, otherwise you wouldn't use it as an excuse to tell me what to do.

the truth is, you can't tell me what to do :nahnah2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNEyiuUsgjk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vNEyiuUsgjk</a>

Okka

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2010, 02:41:06 AM »

well you're the one who's bothered by it obviously, otherwise you wouldn't use it as an excuse to tell me what to do.

the truth is, you can't tell me what to do :nahnah2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNEyiuUsgjk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vNEyiuUsgjk</a>

Of course i can't but it's just kinda sad and i ain't the only one that feels that way. I'm sayin' what the other mods want to say but won't to because you might hurt your feelings man. You don't have to check out every thread and report about everything and don't threat about people gettin' banned, you ain't got the powers to do that.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »
i do whatever i feel is needed.

and right now you are acting on your own.
LOL at saying that the other mods think they might hurt my feelings  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i'm cool with most of them, so i don't have a problem with their opinion.
the thing is, i have haven't heard a complaint from them yet + i really doubt they would give me a special treatment.

Okka

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2010, 03:11:46 AM »
i do whatever i feel is needed.

and right now you are acting on your own.
LOL at saying that the other mods think they might hurt my feelings  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i'm cool with most of them, so i don't have a problem with their opinion.
the thing is, i have haven't heard a complaint from them yet + i really doubt they would give me a special treatment.

I'm glad you think that man.

midwestryder

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »
haters will hate, but Snoop dropping tracks with Jay Z
you mean with king of sellouts jay z & one of 2pac's enemys, jay-z is nothing special . jay-z is bitter & stole his flow from big daddy kane.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you still look inside the source magazine......you are prolly a lil kid though, let me see 20-21 ?? 8)

your threads are just bitter and sour, you must have no social life.... 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!