Author Topic: New Dr. Dre Interview with The Guardian  (Read 1750 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: New Dr. Dre Interview with The Guardian
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 03:09:33 AM »
so using that logic, slim da mobster has already been hanging around a while, can't see him dropping an album. this hayes dude might actually get put on if he can get together a hot lp this year. based on what we heard he's better too.

What has Hayes released? Any Timbaland beats on them releases? Ain't he signed both to Dre and Timbo, right?

the fact hayes is signed with timbo too makes it much more likely he'll see the light of day as a mainstream artist. i believe there could be some timbaland stuff on that 48 mixtape, like 'Bottles Up'. no credits though...

i dont kno about dat one - as ceo's, there's big similarites wit Dre and Tim
Timbo always had a big smorgas-bord wit artists under his umbrella - Twista, Sebastian, Magoo, Petey Pablo etc etc- none of 'em got their shit released

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 05:38:30 AM »
What new artist has Timbo actually Pushed though, Six Two was fucking with both Timb and Dre and he never got released even with his 2001 buzz

Yeah but he wasn't signed to them or was he?
he was signed to Timbaland's label if i'm not mistaken.
i don't think Six 2 was officially signed to Aftermath, but his album was supposed to come out through Aftermath: The D.O.C. had his own label & had a deal with Aftermath.
Six 2 was signed to that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2010, 07:39:51 AM »
there you fo perfect example and thats his own blood brother but he still dont have a album out years later
how you gon put out someone else and not your own brother?
thats a low hit

so using that logic, slim da mobster has already been hanging around a while, can't see him dropping an album. this hayes dude might actually get put on if he can get together a hot lp this year. based on what we heard he's better too.

What has Hayes released? Any Timbaland beats on them releases? Ain't he signed both to Dre and Timbo, right?

the fact hayes is signed with timbo too makes it much more likely he'll see the light of day as a mainstream artist. i believe there could be some timbaland stuff on that 48 mixtape, like 'Bottles Up'. no credits though...

i dont kno about dat one - as ceo's, there's big similarites wit Dre and Tim
Timbo always had a big smorgas-bord wit artists under his umbrella - Twista, Sebastian, Magoo, Petey Pablo etc etc- none of 'em got their shit released
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2010, 07:56:37 AM »
LMAO @ people expecting Slim da mobster to ever drop an album on aftermath
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2010, 12:40:16 AM »
your constant bitching is also getting old...do you never get tired of wasting your time writing bad comments about "She Thang"?

the she thang's gimmick is getting old

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
to die with the she thang....lol

your constant bitching is also getting old...do you never get tired of wasting your time writing bad comments about "She Thang"?

the she thang's gimmick is getting old
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.