Author Topic: Warren G talks about not working close with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre & Death Row  (Read 4320 times)

Okka

nah, they were gonna use vocals from warren's vault for the new 213 - warren's gotta alotta shit he did wit nate.

Yeah but is was just talkin'. They haven't started workin' on the shit. If they did, i'm 100% sure Warren would have said somethin' about it on this new interview.

Mista Rosa

nah, they were gonna use vocals from warren's vault for the new 213 - warren's gotta alotta shit he did wit nate.

Yeah but is was just talkin'. They haven't started workin' on the shit. If they did, i'm 100% sure Warren would have said somethin' about it on this new interview.

Let's push it cause i really wanna see it happen..

Warren G also said that a Warren G EP was coming on priority some time ago. So maybe he's working on that too. Or maybe that was just talk.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

KURUPTION-81

for real i dont like that many songs on the album so it was classic for that time but not a classic all the way thru album...lol

I like most of the tracks of "Return Of The Regulator", i usually don't skip tracks just let it play all the way through.

same as, sign of a great album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

even tho they said that, i believe its bullshit. i think they had like maximum 10 tracks which didnt make the album. i dont believe they did that many

Nah, it's not. A lot of those leftovers leaked and some of them just leaked as snippets. There's more then 10 of them, that's for sure.

i'm not sure that there are really more than 10 leftovers. They said they recorded the record real fast like in one month... the left overs that leaked are "sunny dayz" "she wasn't feeling me" "to be with somebody (snippet)" "we gonna ride (snippet)" (and do you count "dolla dolla bill" and "fallin' in  love again" as leftovers??) AM I MISSING SOME ??

-Sunny Dayz
-She Wasnt Feeling Me
-To Be With Somebody (feat. Pusha T)
-We Gonna Ride
-Dolla Dolla Bill (there's two versions of this track, a 213 track and then the Nate solo both have the same beat though)
-Fallin In Love Again
-Rollin Down The Highway
-Whistle While U Hustle (feat. Daz Dillinger & Soopafly) (European Bonus Track)
-Brown Skin

And then there's the original version of "Gotta Find A Way" with Butch Cassidy, plus there's the two Warren G remixes of "Groupie Love" and a DJ Pooh remix of "So Fly". I'm sure i'm missin' some track names though.

Did all these leak ? Any chance of a hookup.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

Most of them has leaked, i used to have some of them don't anymore though. I think there's a third version of "Gotta Find A Way" too. I have the single of "Groupie Luv" that includes those Warren G remixes plus the instrumentals if somebody wants them. Here's the both versions of "Dolla Dolla Bill".

213 - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cf29d736

Nate Dogg - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cb03c4e3

Mista Rosa

Most of them has leaked, i used to have some of them don't anymore though. I think there's a third version of "Gotta Find A Way" too. I have the single of "Groupie Luv" that includes those Warren G remixes plus the instrumentals if somebody wants them. Here's the both versions of "Dolla Dolla Bill".

213 - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cf29d736

Nate Dogg - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cb03c4e3

Nate's solo is incredible.. yeah there's a third version of gotta find a way, i posted a 2min version tagged, i'm still looking for the cdq version that leaked (trying hard to finish that nate dogg collection!). "To be with somebody" and "we gonna ride" are just snippets, too short to hear anybody. there's a radio rip of sunny dayz so shitty quality.

Mista Rosa

part2 ( nate dogg, dre, westcoast, detox)......

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:57:05 AM by mista rosa »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
stop lyin about snoop droppin a dope album...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

Thank god they left him off death row because off Warren G we had some nice albums come out of his camp at the time.

Warren G~Regulate The G Funk Era
Twinz~Conversation
The Dove Shack~This Is The Shack

There is no way those albums would have been released.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

perhaps Warren G should actually say to Dr.Dre how he feels, in stead of keeping it to himself?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real
you'd think dre would maybe listen to his brother...lol

perhaps Warren G should actually say to Dr.Dre how he feels, in stead of keeping it to himself?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

for real

They ain't real brothers though, just step brothers. It's a shame that Dre only has given Warren two beats and the "Lookin At You" version with Dre on it was never released, it would have boosted the sales of "Return Of The Regulator" for sure. Warren should just leak it cause he ain't gonna be releasin' it anymore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
still they are closer than the local 7eleven duke runnin the cash register and the owner
so step or not they should have been workin together more often
but wait you sayin dre was on a version for lookin at you? as in rappin on it?

for real

They ain't real brothers though, just step brothers. It's a shame that Dre only has given Warren two beats and the "Lookin At You" version with Dre on it was never released, it would have boosted the sales of "Return Of The Regulator" for sure. Warren should just leak it cause he ain't gonna be releasin' it anymore.
Cube

fabtoxicp

but wait you sayin dre was on a version for lookin at you?

dat's the og-version rite there. only collaboration wit both of 'em on the mic.. Jimmy Iovine did't clear the Dre-feature for whatever reason (label/industry-politics), so dat's why ur not hearin him rappin on the retail-verson of G-dubb's album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn and the beat must have been different
cuz dre on the album version dont sound right
but damn like i said
knowin dre dont write all his lyrics hes still one of the best rappers IMO
Cube