Author Topic: Warren G talks about not working close with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre & Death Row  (Read 4331 times)

Okka

still they are closer than the local 7eleven duke runnin the cash register and the owner
so step or not they should have been workin together more often
but wait you sayin dre was on a version for lookin at you? as in rappin on it?

Yeah, that is true. Yeah, that's what Warren G said on his old DubCNN interview.

Will_B

Shit, Nate's doin his thing recovering ...he can lift his head up when he wan't to?

Damn that makes me sad. No one said bafore Nate was so early in his recovery stages.

Mista Rosa

Shit, Nate's doin his thing recovering ...he can lift his head up when he wan't to?

Damn that makes me sad. No one said bafore Nate was so early in his recovery stages.

Unfortunately after 2 strokes we cannot expect very more. That's why you had everybody not saying concrete stuff, just formal things like " he's doing better ", "he's in therapy keep him in your thought" etc..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah and IMO noone knows what happened on the inside but it sounds and looks like dre was closer to his brother who died and for which he dedicated a song to
that song is not jus a song, thats dre cryin on that record IMO
mad dope song and one of dre's best

still they are closer than the local 7eleven duke runnin the cash register and the owner
so step or not they should have been workin together more often
but wait you sayin dre was on a version for lookin at you? as in rappin on it?

Yeah, that is true. Yeah, that's what Warren G said on his old DubCNN interview.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

yeah and IMO noone knows what happened on the inside but it sounds and looks like dre was closer to his brother who died and for which he dedicated a song to
that song is not jus a song, thats dre cryin on that record IMO
mad dope song and one of dre's best

It was kinda fucked up though that he didn't even write the lyrics for the track.

fabtoxicp

i'd say he wrote it.
 and if he didnt, then it was his thoughts put on paper - rhyme-formulated by another writer, dat's all

Mista Rosa

i'd say he wrote it.
 and if he didnt, then it was his thoughts put on paper - rhyme-formulated by another writer, dat's all

if y'all talking about the message, royce wrote it.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

fabtoxicp

yeh, dat is tru. Nickel wrote it, i member it now.

but dat's Dre's thoughts - so he wrote it too. Nickel was just a source for him to put it on paper properly..

Okka

Yeah, it was written by Royce Da 5'9 but the he didn't get credited on "2001" but he's credited on the "2001 Instumental" album.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Warren G Interview part 2 How Nate Dog is doing, Next 213 album....
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2010, 08:16:18 AM »
Finaly someone spoke on Nate, and i mean realy spoke, not that vage shit... Good to hear hes getting better
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

gio™fugahoo

what was the second track dre gave warren g??
oh wait i got it

game dont wait remix
lookin at you

or did i miss 1
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:12:04 AM by gio™ »

Okka

Yeah, "Lookin At You" and "The Game Don't Wait" (Remix) are the only tracks that Dre produced for Warren. The beat of "Lookin At You" was actually for a Sticky Fingaz track at first but when he didn't sign with Aftermath, Dr.Dre gave the beat to Warren G.

KURUPTION-81

Most of them has leaked, i used to have some of them don't anymore though. I think there's a third version of "Gotta Find A Way" too. I have the single of "Groupie Luv" that includes those Warren G remixes plus the instrumentals if somebody wants them. Here's the both versions of "Dolla Dolla Bill".

213 - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cf29d736

Nate Dogg - Dolla Dolla Bill

http://sharebee.com/cb03c4e3

props

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

Re: Warren G Interview part 2 How Nate Dog is doing, Next 213 album....
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »
Finaly someone spoke on Nate, and i mean realy spoke, not that vage shit... Good to hear hes getting better

what did warren say, aint got time to watch it .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson