Author Topic: Warren G talks about not working close with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre & Death Row  (Read 4325 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Why Warren making himself look like a sad puppy?
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2010, 09:09:28 PM »
mike you a fool...lol

why can't you idiots make a reply without mentioning Snoop?  I only mentioned him because he came up many times in the interview

let me ask you fools something, when someone ask you why your life sucks, do you respond by saying "Malice N Wonderland is wack" ?

No, I respond with that when someone asks me what I think of that album.

Lol. I mean what I say. That album was garbage. The only redeeming tracks were Pimpin' Ain't Easy (Original Version) and Gangsta Luv.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2010, 09:13:25 PM »
LOL @ this turning into another Snoop thread, he stays on ya little niggas minds

but back to the topic, when that chick was saying "Dre, put Warren on Detox", it looked like he was tearing up

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »
wouldnt you be if your brother, step, half etc.... did more for another rapper than you?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2010, 09:24:27 PM »
wouldnt you be if your brother, step, half etc.... did more for another rapper than you?

the She thang doesn't give two shits about his kids he had with the hoes he fucked, why would you expect him to give a fuck about his half brother?  Thinkg about it, he doesn't acknowledge the existence of his seeds yet Warren crying to be on a track with him

MarshColin

Re: Warren G Interview part 2 How Nate Dog is doing, Next 213 album....
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »
sad to hear about Nate

this also means Detox won't have Nate on it

They said at one point they have enough material of him that hasnt been released yet that could work on Detox. Would be kinda lame to have a thrown together song though on the most anticipated album of all time. He could of even recorded for Detox before his strokes.

Either way, I had a feeling he was not doing so well judging by the fact nobody was being very specific about his situation. Makes sense they weren't because they didn't want people to know how bad it was.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2010, 09:56:28 PM »
if the best thing going for him now is that he's moving his head then he don't expect hom to ever make a song again let alone live anywhere near a normal life

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »
Its really a shame it took this long for someone to say something. I mean I understand he's going through a tough time and he needs his space but his affiliates have to understand that Nate has a lot of fans who care about him.

Speaking of which, about 8 years ago Daz posted that  Big Pimpin had a heart attack and was in the hospital...we still never got a fuckin update.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2010, 10:46:25 PM »
i knew bout nate from a first hand source for a few weeks now..i didnt wanna say anything out of respect...prolly the same as the others who know him..

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
he needs snoop and dre his last album was garbage

To be fair, Snoop's last 3 albums have been pretty much garbage, and Dre hasn't produced a quality track (or a successful track) in years. Everyone from the West is washed up. Cube, Game, Dre, Snoop, DPG, Quik, Warren G, and on and on. No one is putting out quality material anymore. We are lucky if even 25% of the tracks are listenable. So don't bullshit like this guy needs this guy. None of them are doing it big anymore. BUT at least the music all around would be better if they all worked together again. I would rather have a Snoop/Warren G record then both of their solo's.
realest shit ive read in a while on here..

Muhfukka

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2010, 11:31:16 PM »
Its really a shame it took this long for someone to say something. I mean I understand he's going through a tough time and he needs his space but his affiliates have to understand that Nate has a lot of fans who care about him.

Speaking of which, about 8 years ago Daz posted that  Big Pimpin had a heart attack and was in the hospital...we still never got a fuckin update.
yeah i agree, there definitely should have been an update at some point. about the big pimpin heart attack, in that 'dpg eulogy' video they talk to big pimpin in his apartment, he talks about how he was pretty bitter at the whole dpg for not visiting or calling him in the hospital. but in the video he was walking around looking healthy and everything

Lunatic

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »
I've known about Nate..also didn't say anything outta respect..definitely the same as others who know him..must respect the family's privacy..

as someone said, mentioning that he can move his head as a good thing, don't ever expect anymore Nate music (or even him leading a completely normal life).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2010, 12:15:44 AM »
It is fucked up the way how Warren wants to be on Detox and probably wanted to be on both Chronic albums, but still Dre won't include him........I just don't have words for that type of bitchassness seriously your own brother WOW........

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2010, 12:32:48 AM »
last three album was malice n wonderland ego trippin and blue carpet treatment right??

blue carpet treatment was hella dope best album outta dat year

ego trippin was aight listenable

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2010, 02:04:18 AM »
this washed nigga is a legend but these interviews I've been watching is painful to watch

i thought you were tough  ???

Chad Vader

« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2010, 03:04:35 AM »
when someone ask me why my life sucks;
I respond by saying "Ego Trippin made me deaf,dumb and almost blind"?

Fixed