Author Topic: DUBCNN: Thekeenone - Getaway (Album D/L) Ft. B-Real, Fredwreck, Young De,Sen Dog  (Read 286 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Regular Dubcnn visitors were recently introduced to Thekeenone, a West Coast female rapper who graced the Dubcnn Newest Joints a few weeks ago with her song "Keep Movin'" featuring Young De on the hook and the production by Fredwreck. The song is taken from her project "Getaway", which was released a few months ago. If you heard the song and it had you wanting for more, look no further as we provide you with a free download of the entire album.

"Getaway" is 11 tracks deep and features appearances from B-Real on production and vocals, Sen Dog, Ill Bill, DJ Starscream of Slipknot, the aforementioned Young De, and others. The project was put together in conjunction with Italian production team Chemical Studio Productions.

Hit up the link below for the credits, artwork and the full download.

Thekeenone - Getaway (Free Album Download)

http://dubcnn.com/media/albums/thekeenone-getaway/
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Downloaded and burnt to CD, loved that fred wreck single you had dropped jay so props!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn.... where the hell is fredwreck been..... i miss his beats... gonna check out the mixtape now.... but luvin' that fredwreck beat....

Okka

Wassup with Fredwreck for real? He workin' with a lot of different artists these days. He ain't really fuckin with DPG anymore though. Bad Azz been tryin' to holler at him for some beats for the LBC Crew album but i don't think he has responded. Would be tight to hear some new Fredwreck beats for real.

Trip Dee

single is nice. i'll check that mixtape tho. not too many upcoming female rappers nowadays...

thekeenone

• Lil Geezy
thanks for posting Jay, and thanks to everyone that checked it out

8)

ToOoOoN!!!

after a couple of listen it's a pretty dope album if you ask me  8) props  8)  DON'T SLEEP ON THIS!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, I'm guessing this is a digital release only?

thekeenone

• Lil Geezy
i have promo cds, hit me up, i'll hook u up :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
up it goes
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

k1000

loved that fred wreck single you had dropped jay so props!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network