Author Topic: I'm getting evacuated from my place again lol  (Read 945 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I'm getting evacuated from my place again lol
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
they issued a fuckin tornado warning for santa clara and santa cruz counties

In the middle of January??? Got damn.

How wack.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »
cali rainstorm = dutch 'can you even call this rain'

right, the rain alone is nothing.  but add fucked up drainage systems and the bare hillsides of the recent fires (mudslides) and you have a nice mix of "FUCK!!!".  not to mention these fucks who cant drive when its sunny, now imagine them in the rain. 

What is it with people and driving in the rain? We got two types of drivers during this time:

1. The nervous dickhead that crawls at 10 mph when a few drops of water hit the windshield.
2. The wreckless dickhead that hydroplanes at 95 mph when it's raining like crazy and there's hardly any visibility.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

How wack.
its crazy because we dont really even have tornadoes in ca. this is the first time in my life ive even seen a warning and i was born and grew up here. i think when the wind gets strong enough they just have to issue a warning or some shit

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »
What happens if you stay at your place? Could you get free groceries without penalty?
I'm not sure. Probably not considering the LAPD told me if anything were to happen to me, that they wouldn't come rescue my ass lol.

Motherfuckers are seriously overreacting. Cops are so shook, they aren't even enforcing the evacuation. I went to the store and bought a 6 pack of Heineken and some Frosted Mini-Wheats for my dinner and they were nowhere to be found.
Can't fuck with the frosted wheats. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 06:02:51 PM »

How wack.
its crazy because we dont really even have tornadoes in ca. this is the first time in my life ive even seen a warning and i was born and grew up here. i think when the wind gets strong enough they just have to issue a warning or some shit

Naw, I heard they actually had funnel clouds in Huntington Beach and Newport Beach.

They have water spouts every once in a while down here....not very often at all. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 06:22:33 PM »
cali rainstorm = dutch 'can you even call this rain'

right, the rain alone is nothing.  but add fucked up drainage systems and the bare hillsides of the recent fires (mudslides) and you have a nice mix of "FUCK!!!".  not to mention these fucks who cant drive when its sunny, now imagine them in the rain. 

What is it with people and driving in the rain? We got two types of drivers during this time:

1. The nervous dickhead that crawls at 10 mph when a few drops of water hit the windshield.
2. The wreckless dickhead that hydroplanes at 95 mph when it's raining like crazy and there's hardly any visibility.

I had a bus driver doing that last week, except it was during a snowfall. Needless to say I was nervous as fuck.
Add to the fact that he acted like a schizo.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »

How wack.

Oh shit they don't?

Damn, lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 06:54:05 PM »
mudslide? im assuming u live where the mansions n the celebs are?

cuz i never saw any suburbia when i go to studio city or woodland hills

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 06:56:33 PM »

dont assume cus your assumptions are fucking retarded

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »

lol how ironic coming from you.  coming from a guy that assumed that everyone liked him on this forum but was heart broken after my "attention whore" thread and also said that steve nash is done as player last season.

you dont know shit about anything, yet you act like you do making yourself look like a moron. lol u dont even know the valley, studio city/woodland hills is like the beverlyhills/palacades of the valley. dr dre lives there, jordan farmar, etc etc

hmm id bet your gonna say "fucking gook" "chink"

dont lie  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2010, 07:26:05 PM »

I mean its not a bad area, but nowhere near the mansions up in the hills n shit. That's more like the La Canada-Flintridge area where I wish I lived by. Actually, I'm more towards the bottom of a canyon where all the shit gets washed away lol. Still, its gonna have to rain like crazy for the next week for my place to be under any threat. Fuckin cops are just tryin to flex their muscle.

I heard about that. What the fuck is goin on?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2010, 07:28:51 PM »

I mean its not a bad area, but nowhere near the mansions up in the hills n shit. That's more like the La Canada-Flintridge area where I wish I lived by. Actually, I'm more towards the bottom of a canyon where all the shit gets washed away lol. Still, its gonna have to rain like crazy for the next week for my place to be under any threat. Fuckin cops are just tryin to flex their muscle.

I heard about that. What the fuck is goin on?

Youve been in Southern CA a while man.  Yeah, tornadoes arent common here.  But over the years...there have been some. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »
ic ic, i havnt been anywhere around woodland hills or studio city , except for the ventura strip

ThaChamp

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »

lol how ironic coming from you.  coming from a guy that assumed that everyone liked him on this forum but was heart broken after my "attention whore" thread and also said that steve nash is done as player last season.

you dont know shit about anything, yet you act like you do making yourself look like a moron. lol u dont even know the valley, studio city/woodland hills is like the beverlyhills/palacades of the valley. dr dre lives there, jordan farmar, etc etc

dont lie  ;D

yeah Rooney Roon, a man who cant find his penis, a man who cries cus his friends dont wanan smoke with him, a man who tells a girl at a bar "hey baby girl lets go home on my lowrider bike, i just put some new pegs on it"
come on rooney your a fuckin joke who lives in the past

fuckin gook

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »

dont lie  ;D

yeah Rooney Roon, a man who cant find his penis, a man who cries cus his friends dont wanan smoke with him, a man who tells a girl at a bar "hey baby girl lets go home on my lowrider bike, i just put some new pegs on it"
come on rooney your a fuckin joke who lives in the past

fuckin gook

your cool  :loser: