Author Topic: I'm getting evacuated from my place again lol  (Read 920 times)

ThaChamp

Re: I'm getting evacuated from my place again lol
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »
mudslide? im assuming u live where the mansions n the celebs are?

cuz i never saw any suburbia when i go to studio city or woodland hills

dont assume cus your assumptions are fucking retarded

lol how ironic coming from you.  coming from a guy that assumed that everyone liked him on this forum but was heart broken after my "attention whore" thread and also said that steve nash is done as player last season.

you dont know shit about anything, yet you act like you do making yourself look like a moron. lol u dont even know the valley, studio city/woodland hills is like the beverlyhills/palacades of the valley. dr dre lives there, jordan farmar, etc etc

hmm id bet your gonna say "fucking gook" "chink"

dont lie  ;D

yeah Rooney Roon, a man who cant find his penis, a man who cries cus his friends dont wanan smoke with him, a man who tells a girl at a bar "hey baby girl lets go home on my lowrider bike, i just put some new pegs on it"
come on rooney your a fuckin joke who lives in the past

fuckin gook

your cool  :loser:

seriously tho Loon... im not hating

but how do you pick up chicks at a bar? you claim you been going to bars since you were a youngsta... im sure you came up with some type of mackin skills

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »

lol how ironic coming from you.  coming from a guy that assumed that everyone liked him on this forum but was heart broken after my "attention whore" thread and also said that steve nash is done as player last season.

you dont know shit about anything, yet you act like you do making yourself look like a moron. lol u dont even know the valley, studio city/woodland hills is like the beverlyhills/palacades of the valley. dr dre lives there, jordan farmar, etc etc

dont lie  ;D

yeah Rooney Roon, a man who cant find his penis, a man who cries cus his friends dont wanan smoke with him, a man who tells a girl at a bar "hey baby girl lets go home on my lowrider bike, i just put some new pegs on it"

fuckin gook

but how do you pick up chicks at a bar? you claim you been going to bars since you were a youngsta... im sure you came up with some type of mackin skills

lol, your a joke. claim? lol at your square ass. i dont live in a ranch next to a small town you rich prick.

the majority of kids in la drink at bars well before their 17

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »

dont lie  ;D

fuckin gook

lol, your a joke. claim? lol at your square ass. i dont live in a ranch next to a small town you rich prick.

the majority of kids in la drink at bars well before their 17

LMAO your assumptions are fuckin retarded

go ahead and avoid the question Roonster

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »
ic ic, i havnt been anywhere around woodland hills or studio city , except for the ventura strip
I kow Dre used to live in Calabasas which is right near Woodland Hills. Somebody I knew did security for his neighborhood. He said Dre's house looked like a fuckin castle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »
Sikotic how old were you when you started drinkin at a bar?

there was no way in hell someone who is 15 or 16 can get away with drinkin at a bar unless you act like Lights is your father cus hes pushing 40

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 09:16:29 PM »

there was no way in hell someone who is 15 or 16 can get away with drinkin at a bar unless you act like Lights is your father cus hes pushing 40
I was always more of a house party/kick back type of nigga so I don't even think I touched a bar until I was 19 or 20.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »

I was always more of a house party/kick back type of nigga so I don't even think I touched a bar until I was 19 or 20.

word, i forget some people dont get invited to parties because, well hell, there friends dont even wanna smoke with them

but it could be worse... you could only go to raves where even 40 year old pedos and 12 year olds can attend

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 12:06:54 AM »
but it could be worse... you could only go to raves where even 40 year old pedos and 12 year olds can attend
True. I still plan on going to a rave one of these days for the lulz. I just have a feeling NIK or Roccy don't want me to join them anymore  :-[

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 07:50:26 AM »
.....ya know, life is already hard enough when I gotta look over my back constantly and quit my job in order to avoid a NIK beat down. And to make it worse, the cops told me I gotta be out my place by 9am tomorrow or meet my imminent doom in a catastrophic rain storm followed by mudslide.

Shit is wack. Somebody got a extra couch?

where do you live ? in a tent ?  :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 10:28:49 AM »
True. I still plan on going to a rave one of these days for the lulz. I just have a feeling NIK or Roccy don't want me to join them anymore  :-[

If you get your ass kicked by a bunch of fags from the suburbs with pacifiers and glowsticks...you can never show your face again lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 02:50:51 PM »

If you get your ass kicked by a bunch of fags from the suburbs with pacifiers and glowsticks...you can never show your face again lol
Suicide would be my only other option if that went down.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 05:53:08 PM »

Suicide would be my only other option if that went down.

Watch out for the Woodland Hills mob...I heard they can really throw them thangs...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »
you gotta move sik....every 2 weeks the feds are tellin you to move...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 06:47:47 AM »
the weather is fucked 60mph gusts

that sounds like an oxymoron to me

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

2010-thefuture

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »
awwwwwwwww poor sikotic.........

and yall know it is just gonna get worse..........

so somebody please tell me,is oregons winters bad?