Author Topic: Cat Stevens/ Carly Simon News!!!!!!!!  (Read 216 times)

Trauma-san

Cat Stevens/ Carly Simon News!!!!!!!!
« on: November 26, 2002, 02:56:33 PM »
HEY! LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON CNN!!!! IT'S AN INTERVIEW WITH CARLY SIMON, THAT'S RIGHT, THE SAME CARLY SIMON WHO USED TO DATE CAT STEVENS!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!

IT TELLS ALL ABOUT WHAT SHE'S UP TO NOW, AND SINCE IT HAD A SLIGHT LINK TO CAT STEVENS, AND THERE'S CAT STEVENS FANS ON THIS BOARD, I FIGURED I'D POST IT!!!!! WHAT LUCK!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THIS!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/26/carly.simon/index.html

infinite59

Re:Cat Stevens/ Carly Simon News!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 03:52:41 AM »
Trauma, the article listed some guys she had dated and Cat Stevens was one of them.  Then it talked about her Christmas album.  I'm a big Cat Stevens fan not cause of music but cause of Islam.  So I was expecting something about Cat Stevens from this article.  Did I miss a link or anything?  Please get back to me.  

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 06:27:17 PM »
I'm a big Cat Stevens fan not cause of music but cause of Islam.

So basically you would be a big fan of Ja Rule or Nelly if they were muslim too?

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2002, 03:38:33 AM »

So basically you would be a big fan of Ja Rule or Nelly if they were muslim too?

They wouldn't act like they do if they were Muslims.  If they became Muslims they would be different people all together and then I'd like them yes.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2002, 06:43:16 PM »

They wouldn't act like they do if they were Muslims.  If they became Muslims they would be different people all together and then I'd like them yes.

So from the very moment Nelly went and bought the Quaran, he would be a better man?