Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist  (Read 2070 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Re: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 07:37:57 PM »
who is  Mac Lucci

and why snoop keep puttin out 12 tracks... original version + remix and couple new songs = real deal but fuck this

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 08:25:43 PM »
who is  Mac Lucci

and why snoop keep puttin out 12 tracks... original version + remix and couple new songs = real deal but fuck this
Tha dude from the Hustle Boyz

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 08:26:44 PM »
I just heard the original malice damn it succs bad. Nipsey is going to take snoops place dogg betta step it up and git off that bubblegum shit.
Snoop will be the king of the west as long as he wants to be the king. If someone takes Snoops spot, it will be Snoops decision. Trust & Believe. <--- Real Talk.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
Yeah no one can take Snoop's spot cuz Snoop will just blackball them, he's already done it to an entire generation of West Coast artist (Crooked I, Techniec, Lil C-Style, etc etc etc).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 10:04:44 PM »
What you guys havent heard so gangsta with butch it used to be on chronic vacation.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

fabtoxicp

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 10:50:41 PM »
Yeah no one can take Snoop's spot cuz Snoop will just blackball them, he's already done it to an entire generation of West Coast artist (Crooked I, Techniec, Lil C-Style, etc etc etc).

???
snoopy didnt blackball any of em, he just decided dat he didnt want to work wit 'em..

What you guys havent heard so gangsta with butch it used to be on chronic vacation.
dat was another song

Okka

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 01:05:10 AM »

???
snoopy didnt blackball any of em, he just decided dat he didnt want to work wit 'em..

I don't know about Lil' Style and Techniec but Snoop blackballed Crooked I, a lot of West Coast wasn't fuckin' with him when they was beefin'.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 01:22:15 AM »
nah man, the west were fuckin wit crooked, even tho snoop and crook had their differencies. bishop, malone, everybody.. the only ones who wasn't, were basicaly the dpgc-niggaz out of loyalty for their king

snoopy isn't in the power, to BLACKBALL anbone, evn tho he is the westcoast-king.. he can't pull the same stunt 50 was doin in the Apple.. niggas on the west is independent wit their shit on the westcoast, and doesn't give a fuck

Okka

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 03:33:07 AM »
nah man, the west were fuckin wit crooked, even tho snoop and crook had their differencies. bishop, malone, everybody.. the only ones who wasn't, were basicaly the dpgc-niggaz out of loyalty for their king

There's a lot of dudes who weren't fuckin with him, the "New West" dudes were though. Ice Cube wasn't fuckin with him neither was Xzibit or Mack 10, those are just few "big" names from the West that wasn't fuckin with him. It's messed up that they didn't though, i'd like to hear Cube and Crooked on a track together.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 03:49:58 AM »
i dont thin crook reached out to any of those niggas anway - n if he would've, im sure crook could've got wit em - no prob. i mean, xzibit had beef wit snoop too, n mack dime and snoop never did anythin wit each other for years - so i dont believe dat for a second. the dpg-niggas were the niggas who took side, n the remaining coast just watched basicaly.
n i even member dat warren g did a drop wit him for a radiochannel, so i wouldnt say dat anybody gave a fuck really

still tho, Cube and Crook on the same shit - u crazy for dat! i agree, dat would b insane! but they did rap wit each other some year ago i think - "My Lowrider", but dat was more like a posse-track

Okka

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 04:02:24 AM »
i dont thin crook reached out to any of those niggas anway - n if he would've, im sure crook could've got wit em - no prob. i mean, xzibit had beef wit snoop too, n mack dime and snoop never did anythin wit each other for years

Xzibit got dropped from some tracks that Snoop was featured on too when they had their little beef goin' on. Snoop Dogg dissed Xzibit on "The Streets" and X was supposed to be on the original remix. Xzibit was featured on The D.O.C.'s "The Shit" too but got dropped and was replaced by who other then Snoop Dogg. Kurupt and them stopped fuckin with him too, Soopafly was dissin' him on the DPG Recordz forums talkin' about how the money and the fame got to Xzibit. I think X really wanted to be from DPG, he evn said "Is he Dogg Pound now or is he still with Tha Liks?", that line always sounded stupid to me.

Mack 10 and Snoop Dogg havin' beef? Where did you get that from? I ain't never heard anythin' like that.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 04:22:06 AM »
nah nah, dont get it twisted. mack and snoop NEVER beefed, they just didnt see each other fo some time..

and yeah, i kno about the X situation.. they all good now tho, but i dont think Snoop and X are ever fuckin wit each othr like they used to back in the late 90's. n i think dat's fucked up, cuz they had good chemistry.. it's more persnal i think - posedly X ws yappin his mouth to Suge about the DPG "woot woot", like he wasn't friends wit 'em/just collaborated wit 'em - n the shit got passed down to Snoopy who took it personal.. 

and yeah, it's weird Fly got so upset about everthin - he was the one who REALLY knew X, and he introuded him to Snoop - u'd figure he would've been the diplomat in the camp

Okka

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 04:54:35 AM »
it's weird Fly got so upset about everthin - he was the one who REALLY knew X, and he introuded him to Snoop - u'd figure he would've been the diplomat in the camp

Fly said that X used to always chill at his house and they used to hang out together but things changed when X started fuckin with Snoop and went platinum. Yeah, Suge Knight ran into Xzibit at some club and he asked Xzibit if he's a friend of Snoop or not and Xzibit said "no, it's just business".

EDIT: God damn the "search" function is workin' again. Here's the original post and topic.

put it this way... the nigga used to hang wit me b4 snoop was even tryin ta fucc wit em. come over the house smoke my weed of course i smoked his too. i just liked the nigga cuz he wasnt tryin ta bang n he was just on that hip hop shit. snoop didnt even wanna listen to em til i convinced the nigga that he on some different shit. plus i always had love for the liks, still do. my stupid ass didnt even picc up that his whole motive was ta used a nigga ta get ta dogg and ultimately dre. now all thats cool, but all of a sudden no kiccin it no ph number. a hey here n there. now i aint no sentimental nigga but friendship is friendship. i saw how he did the liks and mostly i saw how he did my homie fred wrecc. treated em like shit. fact: the liks are his people they got him there but if snoop in one dressin room and the liks in another, where the fucc yall think x shoulda been? dam right wit the liks...... but not so. i aint trippin that he scary. airbody aint got the heart, cool. and ta tell the truth it wasnt the 1st time he ran (soultrain awards after party) he left me wit about 30 deafrow niggaz. cool i made it. but why me n snoop really dont fucc wit cuz is cuz of the way he treat his friends not us but his friends that laid it down for him, the liks.
real talk from the REAL soopafly.......chuuuuch

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=6714.0
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:56:38 AM by Okka »

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 02:21:02 PM »
So this is the third song whit Butch Cassidy on it called "so gangsta" in not even a year or what?

The solo "so gangsta"
The "so gangsta" whit mack 10
and now this??
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
Maybe it's the same beat but Snoop Dogg added his verse/s just like he did with "Secrets".