Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist  (Read 2068 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 03:52:55 PM »
Maybe it's the same beat but Snoop Dogg added his verse/s just like he did with "Secrets".

Butch Cassidy said on in his twitter not a long time ago " studio session with snoop making anotha classic" or something like that. I guess this is what results
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 03:55:22 PM »
I'll prob cop this
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »
I'll probably just download the leak just like i did with MIW. I'll save my dollars on snoop til he gives me a solid album im done paying for half assed albums.

Paul

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 10:07:47 AM »
Looking forward to hearing Bun B's verse on Pronto

People can hate on Soulja Boy but that track is banging imo
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 10:18:32 AM »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Snoop dogg next release: More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 11:59:46 AM »
West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg has decided to offer fans a deluxe version of his 2009 album Malice N Wonderland which will include a mini-film co-starring Jamie Foxx, Xzibit and Nipsey Hussle.

The project will be released this March with additional tracks.

Snoop Dogg announced today that he will release the follow up to his latest release entitled More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie on March 23rd. The new album will feature 5 songs from the previously released "Malice N Wonderland" along with 5 entirely new songs and 2 remixes. Included with More Malice will be a never-before-seen mini-movie entitled Malice N Wonderland The Movie. The first highly anticipated single from More Malice is the remix to fan favorite "I Wanna Rock" featuring superstar Jay-Z. Additionally, the Snoop Dogg and Soulja Boy song, "Pronto," gets the remix treatment with Southern alum Bun B jumping on the track. (Press Release)

Snoop has also issued a statement addressing the deluxe album.

"The response to Malice N Wonderland has been so incredible that I had to drop another banger for the fans. They have been asking for more - so I'm giving them More Malice! I also wanted everyone to get something special so we are adding a mini-movie to the mix - with me in the starring role. The homie Jamie Foxx came through to be a part of it as well - between the action and the storyline, people are in for a big surprise." (Statement)

Earlier this month, Snoop spoke on his acting in the film.

He's happy with what he has done so far with his acting career, but hopes to pursue more roles that are out of character for him. "My star power is as big as any actor in Hollywood," Snoop exclaimed, though he has run into issues with producers not being able to separate the public image from the character in the script. His hope is that more people in Hollywood will take a chance on him, and let him prove he has true talent. But in the mean time, he's making his own movies. His latest film project is a companion piece to Malice N Wonderland: "I play a superhero named Malice, trying to bring happiness to Wonderland." The film was made because, as Snoop proclaimed, "the video game is f*cked up," with MTV barely playing music videos anymore, and BET quickly headed in the same direction. It was time to do something different that the fans could see and enjoy. (Prefix Mag)

A tracklisting for the album has also been released.

1. I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix Featuring Jay-Z) 2. Protocal 3. So Gangsta (Featuring Butch Cassidy) 4. Upside Down (Featuring Nipsey Hussle and Problem) 5. House Shoes 6. That Tree (Featuring Kid Cudi) 7. Different Languages (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan) 8. Pronto (G-Mix Featuring Soulja Boy Tell 'Em and Bun B) 9. Luv Drunk (Featuring The Dream) 10. You're Gonna Love Me (Featuring Mac Lucci) 11. 2 Minute Warning 12. 1800 (Featuring Lil Jon) (Anti Music)

source:
http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/snoop_dogg_tries_his_acting_chops_w_xzib.html

fabtoxicp

Re: Snoop dogg next release: More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
The response to Malice N Wonderland has been so incredible that I had to drop another banger for the fans. They have been asking for more - so I'm giving them More Malice

lol
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:15:58 PM by fabtoxicp »

Blasphemy

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »
    "The response to Malice N Wonderland has been so incredible that I had to drop another banger for the fans. They have been asking for mor

Yeah, more then just a refund, more like the the time they wasted on listening back. Then again Long Beach Iz Active would probably email snoop with multiple accounts just 2 nut ride multiple times. Christ This is how aids spreads.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 12:26:25 PM »
Seriously hate it when they do this, i may stop buying albums when the come out and wait months till they release a deluxe version  ::)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:31:27 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
ripped the page right out of Eminem's book lmao.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »
Snoop needs to get on da grind and cater to his hardcore fans and stop with dis Lovey Dubby Bullshit. He needs more songs like Protocol ya feel me? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »
ironically hes goin at certain people in this exact song talkin bout choppin blockin 20 this n that and we do this on the west but then you listen to his recent albums and  :-X

Snoop needs to get on da grind and cater to his hardcore fans and stop with dis Lovey Dubby Bullshit. He needs more songs like Protocol ya feel me? 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »
I'll prob cop this

If snoop dog, shat, pissed, jizzed, threw up, and blew his nose in a cup, You'd buy it and drink it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 08:58:32 PM »
str8 westcoast rollin crip style...lol

I'll prob cop this

If snoop dog, shat, pissed, jizzed, threw up, and blew his nose in a cup, You'd buy it and drink it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
give it up snoop your career is over already stop milking it