Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist  (Read 2051 times)

Portugoal

Re: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2010, 05:37:28 AM »
they left off secrets, god damn! lol

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 06:05:58 AM »
I'll probably download it, listen to it once, then throw it where it belongs: in the fucking trashbin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2010, 06:15:48 AM »
good lookin on shoppin at the snooper-market...lol

I'll probably download it, listen to it once, then throw it where it belongs: in the fucking trashbin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2010, 06:40:54 AM »
I think this is what's going to happen:

Snoop's going to release more malice, which will sell about 40k total, which will brin gthe total of MIW to about 200k.

After that he will make MIW a double disc release, Malice being this crap that has been released so far and Wonderland being a dope ass wescoast album.

After that MIW must've gone gold and we will start this shit all over again.

Mietek23

Re: Snoop dogg next release: More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2010, 03:20:26 AM »
The response to Malice N Wonderland has been so incredible that I had to drop another banger for the fans. They have been asking for more - so I'm giving them More Malice

lol

LOL, hahahahaha

What response? from who?! Did Long Beach Iz Active send him a million e-mails with his "it's a 8.5/10 album and "Pronto" is OK" bullshit?

Album's trash and nobody, I mean NO-BO-DY likes that garbage besides retarded Snoop Dogg groupies and 15-year old kids with a fucked up music taste..

Okka

Re: Snoop dogg next release: More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2010, 03:28:30 AM »
What response? from who?! Did Long Beach Iz Active send him a million e-mails with his "it's a 8.5/10 album and "Pronto" is OK" bullshit?

Album's trash and nobody, I mean NO-BO-DY likes that garbage besides retarded Snoop Dogg groupies and 15-year old kids with a fucked up music taste..

"Pronto" is a banger though, and Soulja Boy ain't soundin' that bad on it for real but it's whateva though, most of the people postin' here prolly don't even go out to clubs and shit like that where music like this gets played. I guess some like it and some don't, i'm not sayin' it's a GREAT track but it's not that bad.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
yeah but okka songs like bitch please, next episode, nuthin but a g thang get play in the clubs too
so he could have came up with updated bangers soundin like them but he didnt
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2010, 03:33:42 AM »
yeah but okka songs like bitch please, next episode, nuthin but a g thang get play in the clubs too

Yeah, that is true. "The Next Episode" is always playin at clubs. We all know that Snoop wanted to sell records that's why Soulja is on the track.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2010, 03:35:18 AM »
yeah but he found out not even soulja boy can save his hoe...lol

Yeah, that is true. "The Next Episode" is always playin at clubs. We all know that Snoop wanted to sell records that's why Soulja is on the track.
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2010, 03:38:31 AM »
im feelin "pronto" - i understand the mentality of some u here, but try to take it for what it is - and dont trip on dat Soulja Boy shit and "MTV-feelin" of the track.  :P

ikke

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2010, 04:26:16 AM »

Souljaboy don't sell records, his latest album sold like 40k first week, just a bit more then tech, less CLII

Snoop needs look at the CLII sales and realize that he would do better making an album that apeals to the 'real hiphop' fans as well, he'll keep the mainstream fans as well.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2010, 06:04:22 AM »
for real and bein around the club crowd
IMO certain audiences prefer snoop on his gangsta style of muzik than soulja boy
people go to the club to have fun and they hope the muzik is dope that the dj plays, not all people will leave the club if the dj is playin wack muzik

Souljaboy don't sell records, his latest album sold like 40k first week, just a bit more then tech, less CLII

Snoop needs look at the CLII sales and realize that he would do better making an album that apeals to the 'real hiphop' fans as well, he'll keep the mainstream fans as well.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2010, 06:07:52 AM »
IMO certain audiences prefer snoop on his gangsta style of muzik than soulja boy
people go to the club to have fun and they hope the muzik is dope that the dj plays, not all people will leave the club if the dj is playin wack muzik

90% of the people in the club don't wanna hear no gangsta shit. They wanna hear somethin' simple, a hook they can sing along with and a bangin' club beat.

ikke

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2010, 06:10:27 AM »

90% of the people in the club don't wanna hear no gangsta shit. They wanna hear somethin' simple, a hook they can sing along with and a bangin' club beat.
Like Doggystyle, 2001 & the chronic  ;D

Okka

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 06:32:04 AM »

Like Doggystyle, 2001 & the chronic  ;D

These 18 year old kids these days dont know about old classics like these. They prolly heard "Drop It Like It's Hot" and they think it's Snoop Dogg's best track. For real for real people wanna hear shit like "In Da Club" and shit like that in the clubs. Women in the club don't wanna hear no "Serial Killa" or shit like that :D