Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist  (Read 2066 times)

ikke

Re: Snoop Dogg - "More Malice" tracklist
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2010, 06:38:32 AM »
for real and bein around the club crowd
IMO certain audiences prefer snoop on his gangsta style of muzik than soulja boy
people go to the club to have fun and they hope the muzik is dope that the dj plays, not all people will leave the club if the dj is playin wack muzik

90% of the people in the club don't wanna hear no gangsta shit. They wanna hear somethin' simple, a hook they can sing along with and a bangin' club beat.
Like Doggystyle, 2001 & the chronic  ;D

These 18 year old kids these days dont know about old classics like these. They prolly heard "Drop It Like It's Hot" and they think it's Snoop Dogg's best track. For real for real people wanna hear shit like "In Da Club" and shit like that in the clubs. Women in the club don't wanna hear no "Serial Killa" or shit like that :D
I'm 16 yet I know about them.
and I'm not an exepction

Okka

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 06:50:45 AM »
for real and bein around the club crowd
IMO certain audiences prefer snoop on his gangsta style of muzik than soulja boy
people go to the club to have fun and they hope the muzik is dope that the dj plays, not all people will leave the club if the dj is playin wack muzik

90% of the people in the club don't wanna hear no gangsta shit. They wanna hear somethin' simple, a hook they can sing along with and a bangin' club beat.
Like Doggystyle, 2001 & the chronic  ;D

These 18 year old kids these days dont know about old classics like these. They prolly heard "Drop It Like It's Hot" and they think it's Snoop Dogg's best track. For real for real people wanna hear shit like "In Da Club" and shit like that in the clubs. Women in the club don't wanna hear no "Serial Killa" or shit like that :D
and I'm not an exepction

Yeah but you are on a forum like this so you know about classics like this. If you 16 how you know what gets played in the club? :D

EDIT: All i'm sayin' is that most of the people in the club wanna hear that mainstream bullshit, that's all.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:56:15 AM by Okka »

Invincible

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 06:57:19 AM »
Looking forward to hearing Bun B's verse on Pronto

People can hate on Soulja Boy but that track is banging imo

Yer word. If someone would like to edit it so its just Snoop and Bun B though, feel free.  8)

ikke

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 07:02:58 AM »

Yeah but you are on a forum like this so you know about classics like this. If you 16 how you know what gets played in the club? :D

EDIT: All i'm sayin' is that most of the people in the club wanna hear that mainstream bullshit, that's all.
Like I said not an exepction.
You never went to clubs when you were 16?
I don't go often but still.

True, most people wanna hear that shit because they don't know the good shit.

Funny how everybody who starts getting into rap will change their opinion when they hear the chronic or illmatic for the first time.
Blame the radio....

fabtoxicp

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2010, 07:15:51 AM »
and I'm not an exepction

trust me, youngster - u ARE an exception

what were u listening to when u were 12? Afrika Baambaataa?
LMAO

all good tho - we appreciate ppl like u!
go out there and school ur classmates

+1
 8)

ikke

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2010, 08:04:33 AM »
and I'm not an exepction

trust me, youngster - u ARE an exception

what were u listening to when u were 12? Afrika Baambaataa?
LMAO

all good tho - we appreciate ppl like u!
go out there and school ur classmates

+1
 8)

Half the 2001 album is programmed into people, they don't know who made the song but they do know the songs

Okka

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2010, 08:05:09 AM »
Like I said not an exepction.
You never went to clubs when you were 16?
I don't go often but still.

True, most people wanna hear that shit because they don't know the good shit.

Funny how everybody who starts getting into rap will change their opinion when they hear the chronic or illmatic for the first time.
Blame the radio....

Yeah, i did but all i'm sayin' is that people in the club wanna hear that mainstream crap. It was like that when i was 16 and it still is like that.

ikke

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2010, 08:14:11 AM »
Yeah, i did but all i'm sayin' is that people in the club wanna hear that mainstream crap. It was like that when i was 16 and it still is like that.
I don't think mainstream has as much to do with it as you say, I think allot of people just want to hear someting familiar

Okka

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2010, 08:18:18 AM »
I don't think mainstream has as much to do with it as you say, I think allot of people just want to hear someting familiar

Familiar that they hear on the radio? Yeah, that mainstream bullshit like i said.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2010, 09:48:11 AM »
What do you mean bullshit ? Most popular songs get played in the club, songs that appeal to a wide range of audience. What's wrong with that ?

Okka

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2010, 09:54:05 AM »
What do you mean bullshit ? Most popular songs get played in the club, songs that appeal to a wide range of audience. What's wrong with that ?

Ain't nuthin' wrong with that but there are some tracks that i don't like and they get spins in the club, you know what i mean?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2010, 01:41:48 PM »

Ain't nuthin' wrong with that but there are some tracks that i don't like and they get spins in the club, you know what i mean?

Sure. I'd imagine it's more in the USA though (you are from USA right ?) than in Europe.

Okka

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2010, 02:08:26 PM »

Sure. I'd imagine it's more in the USA though (you are from USA right ?) than in Europe.

Nah homie, i'm from Finland. All the kids down here love that Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy bullshit. All the classic shit gets played a lot at the clubs too though, tracks like "California Love" and "The Next Episode" are two tracks that come to my mind right away.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:10:28 PM by Okka »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »
Ah cool. Well Wayne got a lot of nice club shit, old and new. Soulja Boy is terrible though.

ikke

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2010, 03:27:43 AM »
Ah cool. Well Wayne got a lot of nice club shit, old and new. Soulja Boy is terrible though.
I always laugh when he calls himself the best rapper or something, he's amusing.