Author Topic: Royce da 5'9 ft. Joe Budden- 40/40 (both of em absolutely destroy it)  (Read 835 times)

Jaydc

Re: Royce da 5'9 ft. Joe Budden- 40/40 (both of em absolutely destroy it)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »
I actually loved the production on the album it complimented their styles perfectly.It just wasnt full of synthy jim jonsin sounds and 808 drums which is why it was hated.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »
damn this is dope and this is the joe i like not that soft muzik...lol

is that no comin back royce freestyle a diss to canibus?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 06:00:07 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »
I actually loved the production on the album it complimented their styles perfectly.It just wasnt full of synthy jim jonsin sounds and 808 drums which is why it was hated.

or some Dre shit.

i swear, it's like Dre or Premier can't make a bad beat; but when it is some no name, it's suddenly some god awful mess that shouldn't have been blessed on the album lmao.

Jaydc

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
Sane wth kanye and timbo.They used to be two of my favorite producers but now their just boring.I skip most of their songs these days.Dre is undeniable but lately even his production has been hit or miss.And premo is half the man he used to be behind the boards.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »

the beats weren't terrible but they weren't anything great either. i got bored listening to the cd half way due to the production

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »
Well we just have opposite tastes.You enjoy gucci,who I get bored with in less then 30 seconds due to his terrible rapping.He could have the greatest produced song ever,doesnt change the fact hes terrible.Id rather listen to his instrumentals.And even then I dont even think their that good of produced songs,just the same generic deep bass southern sound.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 06:30:37 PM »
Well we just have opposite tastes.You enjoy gucci,who I get bored with in less then 30 seconds due to his terrible rapping.He could have the greatest produced song ever,doesnt change the fact hes terrible.Id rather listen to his instrumentals.And even then I dont even think their that good of produced songs,just the same generic deep bass southern sound.

does everyone think i only listen to gucci? seems like every time i voice my opinion on something this dudes name comes up

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
haha no but its hard to look past it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »
i gots to agree wit jay on this 1 for real
his voice is one of the worst ever let alone the beats he picks which are all the same....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 09:56:27 PM »
his voice is one of the worst ever let alone the beats he picks which are all the same....lol

For real, dunno how the fuck he got as much shine as he did, sounds like a mumbling retard on a track

This track goes, Joey and Royce both murk it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
for real it sounds like theres somethin stuck in his system, but even if he was a dope rapper of any kind that wouldnt be a problem but damn hes one of the worst on every level

For real, dunno how the fuck he got as much shine as he did, sounds like a mumbling retard on a track

This track goes, Joey and Royce both murk it
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2010, 01:00:17 PM »
beat is fire , some parts of the beat remind me of dres outta control beat, OG.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »
re up?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:07 PM »
You get a 100 percent cosign on the Gucci comments.  We know how bad his lyrics and flow are sometimes/most of the times.  So I used to think, how everybody jumpin on a song with him, he must have the best beats out at the time.  So I'm gettin instrumental cds thinking that I shouldn't have no problem writing to one of his beats but then I hear the shit and I'm like wtf, like u said, it's some generic bullshit.  I don't know about the joints he do with other people, I'm talking about HIS CAMP'S PRODUCED BULLSHIT.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 09:29:31 PM »
his voice....sounds like the plumber cant even help him out
and he says ITS GUCCI at the start of every song....as if noone can identify him and his weird voice....lol

You get a 100 percent cosign on the Gucci comments.  We know how bad his lyrics and flow are sometimes/most of the times.  So I used to think, how everybody jumpin on a song with him, he must have the best beats out at the time.  So I'm gettin instrumental cds thinking that I shouldn't have no problem writing to one of his beats but then I hear the shit and I'm like wtf, like u said, it's some generic bullshit.  I don't know about the joints he do with other people, I'm talking about HIS CAMP'S PRODUCED BULLSHIT.
Cube