Author Topic: Comprehensive breakdown of the masonic/illuminati imagery in "On to the Next one  (Read 187 times)

Bananas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ajLLqzI3zuE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ajLLqzI3zuE</a>

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
 :o hmmm,  :-X
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn these haters still hatin on him
who cares what he worships? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
You Reaching.

Secondly, who cares?

jeromechickenbone

lol, guys he's mocking people who are saying all this shit about Jay.

That vid isn't serious.

The fact that people don't even catch that shows that they don't make a distinction about the legitimate and blatant occult symbolism and other artistic symbolism.

Yall can deny it all you want, but Jay, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Wayne, T Pain, and others are doing it.

Like if these motherfuckers were wearing KKK hoods and showed burning crosses, yall would be pretty quick to state the obvious because you're very familiar with that symbolism.  You take someone from somewhere else and show them that, and they  might not see anything wrong w/ kkk hoods and burning crosses.  They might just tell you it's artistic expression and that you're a fucking retard for thinking a kkk hood and a burning cross propagates the clan.

Just use your brain and try to discern bullshit from truth.  Peace

Fraxxx

That was funny! ;D "That are the rims satan has on his carriage. And this is the horse that draws it!" lol
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

NotoriousTDA

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Lol I just watched the video.  You're right.

But still I seen people thinking putting up the Roc sign was satan worshipping and all sorts of shit about Jay-Z and the illuminati.  totally ridiculous.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

But still I seen people thinking putting up the Roc sign was satan worshipping and all sorts of shit about Jay-Z and the illuminati.  totally ridiculous.

What's totally ridiculous is you can't discern a diamond from a pyramid

There is even a rocawear top with the eye of osiris appearing above it, with the pyramid clearly drawn in which the words masters of the craft are written below

What is ridiculous is that you can't distinguish the relevant from the kind of child like mockery shown in the video.

The funniest thing is that ultimately the video is mocking you because you will just immediately dismiss anything outside of your understanding as "ridiculous"

jeromechickenbone

What's totally ridiculous is you can't discern a diamond from a pyramid

There is even a rocawear top with the eye of osiris appearing above it, with the pyramid clearly drawn in which the words masters of the craft are written below

What is ridiculous is that you can't distinguish the relevant from the kind of child like mockery shown in the video.

The funniest thing is that ultimately the video is mocking you because you will just immediately dismiss anything outside of your understanding as "ridiculous"

Word the fuck up.