Author Topic: bank error in my favor  (Read 746 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: bank error in my favor
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2010, 02:23:11 AM »
for the uneducated people here, I think the term that you are looking for is: Bank Reconciliation.  You may want to do a bit of research on that before you go spending the money.  You really think these massive financial institutions do not have many many checks and balances in place for both errors and fraud?  The reason why your bank has not contacted you about the error is because the books are not reconciled until the end of the month, when the month closes.  These massive financial institutions employ thousands of people with about the same level of intelligence as you...of course they know errors are going to be made, but I HIGHLY doubt they have nothing in place to recognize those errors.
\
Shut yo dumb ass up u came out of nowhere tryin to sound important lmao....I kid I kid but he's right. ;D If it was a bank error that would've been you ass tho!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2010, 03:37:32 AM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »
this is like the conversation about how many states we have..........and I am still giggling over red raggers..........and pink raggers and certain peoples play groups............everytime I look at a certain young man I crack up...........I think he should attach red raggers to his thing it says under the pic...........

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »
PLS REPLY LATER WHEN THE BANK TAKES THE MONEY BACK OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU SELL THE TV ON CRAIGSLIST FOR HALF THE PRICE. SELF-OWNED