Author Topic: Has the Mystery of Who Killed Tupac and Biggie Finally Come to Light?  (Read 650 times)

woof

A “west coast O.G” broke the years-long silence with some very detailed accounts of what happened in the murders of two of Hip Hop’s most celebrated emcees: Christopher Wallace, also known as Notorious B.I.G; and Tupac Shakur.

It’s been over ten years since the deaths of Biggie and 2Pac inflamed the tensions between East and West coast hip hop. According to Hip Hop Wired, a Compton insider speaks on some “back room deals” that allegedly led to both getting gunned down in the mid 90’s.

Speaking anonymously (of course):

“Initially when the East Coast/ West Coast beef started, Puffy and more or less Bad Boy… some of the big wigs from Bad Boy came out to California and they were performing at one of the shows out here.  It was one of those concerts when they were out here and the whole East Coast vs. West Coast beef was going on. When they got out here they recruited these dudes from the South Side Crips and a couple other local Crip sets to go out there and to come to the concert.

So they all go to the concert and they get backstage access.  So after using their backstage access they hooked up with the big wigs and they met them back at a hotel and the after party. So after they met them at the after party, they called some of the big wigs up and they were asking them how  much they were gonna charge them (the Southside Crips) to take out Death Row.

So they came to some kind of agreement.  It was something like $20-thousand a chain.  For every Death Row chain they snatched, they wanted like $20-thousand.

Also they said it was like a contract on Death Row’s head because there was already a beef with Suge Knight running the West Coast industry and the Southside dudes wanted in and wanted to unlock the market out here.

So they made a deal.  There was all kind of war fare out here on the streets.  Baby Lane (Orlando Anderson, Pac’s alleged killer) had actually snatched that Death Row chain and that’s why Pac had snapped when he seen him with it on.  Baby Lane had previously snatched that chain from some cat at Lakewood Mall.

And when they seen him with the chain on… all them Blood niggas… all the dudes who wore Death Row chains were all Bloods.  They all was from Inglewood Family and from The Mob and part of Death Row.  They was all Suge’s people who rushed him.

After they seen them with that chain that night and beat his ass… they ended up retaliating and killing Tupac… BUT THAT WAS THE SAME NIGGAS THAT KILLED TUPAC.  It wasn’t nobody different… same niggas that he snatched the chain from. The niggas peoples was some hard core Compton motherfuckers.  So they ended up killing that nigga.

So after that happened they wanted that money.   They raised the ante. Now you guys paying us $20-thousand for a chain.  Fuck it.  We got rid of your biggest nemesis so we want whatever you guys owe us.

So then they (Bad Boy) didn’t pay up and was like we didn’t tell ya’ll to do that.  Biggie and them was trying to handle it the democratic way by not paying them up at first because it looked real-real suspicious and shit to move that kind of money so they tried to not be affiliated with that and just let is simmer.

So Baby Lane and them was still beefing with the Mob and the Inglewood family so them niggas still on the streets even after they won that settlement with Death Row for like $3-million dollars for that beat down.  Death Row settled out of court with that nigga and he was still in the hood serving dope and shit.

They say that he (Baby Lane) owed some Bloods some money and they saw him at the car wash where they served chronic at and that’s when the Bloods got him. They ended up shooting him right there and they say it was over some money and then I heard later it was The Mob that ended up getting that nigga after slipping up there.

They had a big ass shoot out, it was all over the news back in the day. He shot a couple of people and they shot him.  The feud continued and after he (Baby Lane) got smoked, the FEDS  or somebody…they was watching his uncle who they say is the dude that ran it…the whole ordeal when they smoked Tupac.

He was like the baller of the whole family.  His name is Keefy Dee.  He’s locked up now.  They said the FEDS were on him so tough they just got him for conspiracy.  They couldn’t get him for the murder or nothing like that.  I’m not sure if he’s out or not after that.

After all that shit went down and Pac was smoked… in the meanwhile niggas still wanted their money from Bad Boy.  But Bad Boy didn’t pay up. And Bad Boy probably was going to pay up but the Crips didn’t have no time for that.

So they end up smoking Biggie when he came back out here. It wasn’t nobody else that smoked him.   Everybody got a conspiracy theory but it was just some niggas he was fucking with. Compton niggas ain’t no joke.

They wanted the money, I don’t think Biggie and them ever paid up and that’s why Biggie got smoked.

Nigga said something in his flow when I think back:

“Columbians tried to do me in, I ain’t paid them yet.” He was probably talking about the Compton niggas trying to do him in and he ain’t paid them yet.”

For the record, Westside O.G, it’s “Peruvian’s tryin’ to do me in, I ain’t paid them yet”.

According to the report, The O.G source stressed that it was never a coastal beef but some real live “street shit.”   He also said that it “was a lesson people still haven’t learned from as many MCs believe their own character in their rhymes knowing damn well they would fold under the pressure of real killers and gangsters”. (Ain’t that the truth!)

It’s really sad…I remember exactly where I was when Biggie Smalls died. There was a cry in the streets of East Palo Alto as I watched the breaking news on the tube…may God rest his soul.

As for Tupac…whole different story! Rumors of the 7 day theory, him departing to Cuba, seeing lookalikes of him at the club…

So what say you? Do you know someone who knows what happened? Do you think we’ll ever find out who the killers of these two young men were? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments!

http://www.sojones.com/news/1664-has-the-mystery-of-who-killed-tupac-and-biggie-finally-come-to-light/

SO PRUP

Re: Has the Mystery of Who Killed Tupac and Biggie Finally Come to Light?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
YAWN

Lucifuge

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »
damn..this tupac groupies..man is dead. let him rip..damn...u listing tupac for what reason? if you listing like you mutherfuckers should,then you must know that idea for 7 days theory is from book. writer is Niccolò Machiavelli he is from Italy...let the man 2pac RIP...

damn
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »
Dis Nigga tellin da truth. So y'all can stop hagglin me and accusin me of killin Biggie cuz i didn't do shit but rob dat bank ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »
it's more likely something along this perspective than any of the other ones i've read
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 12:27:54 PM »
99% sure baby lane's murder at a gas station was nothing to do with 2pac
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »
drug deal done bad from what i remember......as for pacs killing, hell fire,every one knows what happened...

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 01:50:12 PM »
drug deal done bad from what i remember......as for pacs killing, hell fire,every one knows what happened...

Don't tell me its that gay Suge Knight Theory. lol This 1 sounds like its a combination of the 3 main theories. Biggie hiring the crips (except not 4 the hit), Orlando Doing it via Revenge, and Suge Knight ruling Death Row and the West Coast (Except he was just 1 of the reasons why pac got killed and not the reason).  Everyone knows what happened though, the hundreds of DVDs milking both there deaths is bullshit.Lets move on with the thread, from some retard saying it was Government.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
Dis Nigga tellin da truth. So y'all can stop hagglin me and accusin me of killin Biggie cuz i didn't do shit but rob dat bank ya dig? 8)

Lmao

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »
it's more likely something along this perspective than any of the other ones i've read
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

MarshColin

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
That shit about Pac's murder is nothing new. Was this guy trying to say that Orlando Anderson was wearing the Death Row chain he stole when got beat up? I never once heard that. I just heard one of Suge's homies pointed out him to Pac because he recognized him.

As far as the Biggie thing I don't know if I believe that. Orlando Anderson himself and other Southside Crips were at the party Biggie was at tho when he got shot as he was leaving so that theory could hold some water.