Author Topic: HAARP weather control earthquake manipulation  (Read 597 times)

The Overfiend

HAARP weather control earthquake manipulation
« on: January 23, 2010, 04:01:13 AM »
Weather Control
Avalanches of energy dislodged by such radio waves could hit us hard. Their work suggests that technicians could control global weather by sending relatively small 'signals' into the Van Allen belts (radiation belts around Earth). Thus Tesla's resonance effects can control enormous energies by tiny triggering signals.
The Begich/ Manning book asks whether that knowledge will be used by war-oriented or biosphere-oriented scientists.

The military has had about twenty years to work on weather warfare methods, which it euphemistically calls weather modification. For example, rainmaking technology was taken for a few test rides in Vietnam. The U.S. Department of Defense sampled lightning and hurricane manipulation studies in Project Skyfire and Project Stormfury. And they looked at some complicated technologies that would give big effects. Angels Don't Play This HAARP cites an expert who says the military studied both lasers and chemicals which they figured could damage the ozone layer over an enemy. Looking at ways to cause earthquakes, as well as to detect them, was part of the project named Prime Argus, decades ago. In The money for that came from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA, now under the acronym ARPA.) In 1994 the Air Force revealed its Spacecast 2020 master plan which includes weather control. Scientists have experimented with weather control since the 1940's, but Spacecast 2020 noted that "using environmental modification techniques to destroy, damage or injure another state are prohibited." Having said that, the Air Force claimed that advances in technology "compels a reexamination of this sensitive and potentially risky topic."

http://www.haarp.net/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:45:40 AM by Illuminati Clique »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HAARP weather control earthquake manipulation
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:21:02 AM »

Surely you are not suggesting these bastards manipulate weather for their own ends are you?
I think they are making huge strides forward in this simply because technological development is exploding.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 08:37:19 AM »
I thought people like you normally ridicule others for posting this kind of stuff?

Hugo Chavez said that the US used a weather weapon on Haiti.

The Overfiend

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »
I'm always interested in these things, dosn't mean I simply will believe it all though just because it is supposedly 'alternative' or 'anti-NWO', like we supposed to be mentally confining ourselves into groups of 'pro-NWO' and 'anti-NWO' on some cheerleading for dems and reps type shit?   ;)

Like we were going at each other about all the symbolism, I wasn't denying that it dosn't exist, what I didn't agree with is the moral assumption that it is 'Satanic' or 'evil'. It annoys me when people look at monuments and assume that just because there is something that wasn't in plain site, the fact that now they see it revealed by some internet dickhead with a video-camera dosn't by itself mean that it is 'evil' just because it wasn't clearly labeled, lighted and arrowed with fluorescent colors for people to see. Its the type of art (or Craft as some call it) that dosn't reveal all straight away, rather the observer goes through something within themselves before they see more in whatever it is. By just telling people 'oh its really all evil and Satanic thats what it is!' robs individuals of reaching their own profound realization of whatever it is: its like ruining the end of a movie by telling someone the ending so then they won't watch it for themselves and decide whether it was a good movie or not.  Even the story of Pan, or the Devil, or Lucifer has as much to say about good than it does about evil.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:48:28 PM by Illuminati Clique »

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 08:00:13 PM »

Surely you are not suggesting these bastards manipulate weather for their own ends are you?
I think they are making huge strides forward in this simply because technological development is exploding.

Its an interesting thought.

With famines, earthquakes, etc there is only nature immediately to blame, it would be the ultimate stealth weapon.

'What is a man without his paranoia?'

-Dave Chappelle
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 08:05:10 PM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 09:11:54 PM »
I'm always interested in these things, dosn't mean I simply will believe it all though just because it is supposedly 'alternative' or 'anti-NWO', like we supposed to be mentally confining ourselves into groups of 'pro-NWO' and 'anti-NWO' on some cheerleading for dems and reps type shit?   ;)

Like we were going at each other about all the symbolism, I wasn't denying that it dosn't exist, what I didn't agree with is the moral assumption that it is 'Satanic' or 'evil'. It annoys me when people look at monuments and assume that just because there is something that wasn't in plain site, the fact that now they see it revealed by some internet dickhead with a video-camera dosn't by itself mean that it is 'evil' just because it wasn't clearly labeled, lighted and arrowed with fluorescent colors for people to see. Its the type of art (or Craft as some call it) that dosn't reveal all straight away, rather the observer goes through something within themselves before they see more in whatever it is. By just telling people 'oh its really all evil and Satanic thats what it is!' robs individuals of reaching their own profound realization of whatever it is: its like ruining the end of a movie by telling someone the ending so then they won't watch it for themselves and decide whether it was a good movie or not.  Even the story of Pan, or the Devil, or Lucifer has as much to say about good than it does about evil.

No we weren't going at each other about anything.  I made a post about something and u ridiculed instead of arguing my points.  Ur bitchmade simple n plain. U gets no respect.

Peace

The Overfiend

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 05:29:55 AM »
Wow...so let me get this straight: I indirectly ridiculed u in a thread months ago and you are still emotional over it? Christ buddy don't take it so sensitive its the internet. Man, fuck around and offend somebody's feelings round here shit.

The Overfiend

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 05:41:39 AM »
P.S -u do realize it kinda defeats the purpose of saying 'peace' after calling someone 'bitchmade', kinda disrespects 'peace' all I'm saying.

For the most part I don't really set out to ridicule anybody, Id rather have an interesting discussion.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
Wow...so let me get this straight: I indirectly ridiculed u in a thread months ago and you are still emotional over it? Christ buddy don't take it so sensitive its the internet. Man, fuck around and offend somebody's feelings round here shit.

No, let me help you get it straight....you repeatedly ridiculed me and threw out insults in a thread I made a couple weeks ago for no reason whatsoever.  You were the one who got emo in the first place bruh.  I find it really annoying when I'm trying to have a discussion on something and you and others shoot the messenger because it doesn't fit into your paradigm.

So basically you and a couple others really just open up yourselves for the same type of treatment.  Just making sure you understand that.

P.S -u do realize it kinda defeats the purpose of saying 'peace' after calling someone 'bitchmade', kinda disrespects 'peace' all I'm saying.
For the most part I don't really set out to ridicule anybody, Id rather have an interesting discussion.
Peace

Nah, I'm just callin a spade a spade.  Can't have peace without truth.

I myself was trying to have an interesting discussion which u chose to derail with baseless ridicule.  So again, just understand when you get that same treatment back.

I mean, you want to perpetrate like you're a knowledgable cat which to me says not denouncing something on face value alone. 

The Overfiend

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 08:21:16 PM »
Aiight. Acknowledged. On to the next one.