Author Topic: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?  (Read 2696 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?
« on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »
he always wear blue and people always argue over which he is.Crips and gds are family but im just wiondering which is he? And by the way which is young buck ? Dont come in this thread with that stop the violence gangbangin is played out bullshit. Im just wondering

Blood$

Re: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »
Jeezy claims Crip, he said it in a few songs and one I can think of off top is "Stay Strapped"... he also used to roll with BMF who had Crip ties

as far as Buck, I never heard any gang/set come out of his mouth but Spider Loc and 40 Glocc diss him all the time calling him a fake Crip and what not, so I don't know

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
o ok thnx

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:13 PM »
Jeezy claims Crip, he said it in a few songs and one I can think of off top is "Stay Strapped"... he also used to roll with BMF who had Crip ties

as far as Buck, I never heard any gang/set come out of his mouth but Spider Loc and 40 Glocc diss him all the time calling him a fake Crip and what not, so I don't know
BMF did not have crip ties . BMF was made mostly of G.D.'s . SO BMF has G.D. ties not crip ties. there are more G.D.'s in the south then there are crips.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »
yeah he wear the crip colors but hey everyone wants to be a gang banger...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »

BMF did not have crip ties . BMF was made mostly of G.D.'s . SO BMF has G.D. ties not crip ties. there are more G.D.'s in the south then there are crips.

I read somewhere about BMF having Crip ties in an article about when they all got indicted, and it would make sense if that's how Jeezy is shouting out Crip on tracks, but who knows

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 12:55:27 AM »
He's from the Tiny Rascals Gang

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 09:34:04 AM »

I just checced out a song and he said sum shit about crippin tho>its stay strapped that gucci mane diss ( he killed him by the way).I just figured he might b a gd cuz he alwayz got his hat 2 the right.That's the differences between us and crips we both wear blue but they rep the left we rep the right. But other than that we family .
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:36:32 AM by thug child »

midwestryder

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »

I read somewhere about BMF having Crip ties in an article about when they all got indicted, and it would make sense if that's how Jeezy is shouting out Crip on tracks, but who knows
well, i read in vibe & in newspappers that BMF was mostly having G.d. ties because they would traffic thru G..d territory aka altanta to Detriot. from altanta to detriot is G..d  territory not crip territory . there are no crips in that area. see people mistake G.d's for crips all time . g.d's were blue just like crips. the only crip ties BMF had were from L.a like bleu davinci & roccett.but B.m.f. ewas mostly G.d's & that is fact.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »

well, i read in vibe & in newspappers that BMF was mostly having G.d. ties because they would traffic thru G..d territory aka altanta to Detriot. from altanta to detriot is G..d  territory not crip territory . there are no crips in that area. see people mistake G.d's for crips all time . g.d's were blue just like crips. the only crip ties BMF had were from L.a like bleu davinci & roccett.but B.m.f. ewas mostly G.d's & that is fact.

Wiki doesn't have anything about GD in all of the articles I read nor did The Source (found the issue) and I never heard about them being down with GDs until this thread honestly... maybe some of the people that got locked up were GDs but not necessarily the entire BMF

I never heard about Roccett being down with BMF considering he was with Jeezy after all the indictments but yeah Bleu is Crip... isn't he doing like 5 years now?

moe

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 03:48:51 AM »
stop the violence; gangbangin is played out.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 04:00:01 AM »
fuck Jeezy  :-X

midwestryder

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 04:06:31 AM »

Wiki doesn't have anything about GD in all of the articles I read nor did The Source (found the issue) and I never heard about them being down with GDs until this thread honestly... maybe some of the people that got locked up were GDs but not necessarily the entire BMF

I never heard about Roccett being down with BMF considering he was with Jeezy after all the indictments but yeah Bleu is Crip... isn't he doing like 5 years now?
i said it was in vibe not the source . in vibe they say that BMF was mostly made of BMF .bleu  & roccett are the same crip gang .so why would roccett not be down with BMF . also roccett talks about big meech aka the leader of BMF on all his new songs . do you even know what G.d. stands for . it stands for gangster disciples. the G.d's run most of the midwest . there are no real crip sets in midwest because the g.d's own midwest. g.d get mistaking for crips all times. big meech of BMF is g.d not a crip. to traffic drugs between atlanta to detriot you have to be a G.d to be allowed to do that .no crip is allowed or if caught trying will be killed for it . that is g.d's midwest rules.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 06:49:05 AM »
if pimp c was here.. he'd tell u the truth bout jeezy..lol

he is what ja-rule was to preme..pac was to suge...face was to lil j.. jt money was to luke.. a puppet

jeezy dont bang.. dude is a cake..he had a show in tx n his boy got snatched off the stage n hulled.. jeezy went thru the back door n they had a stage full of niggas..come to dallas durin the all star break.. n goto club cirque..watch what jump off

he's a studio drug dealer...that was a backpacker that looked like eddie on that so raven

u aint gotta be no damn gd to move birds from detroit to atlanta.. if u got work 4 cheap n niggas want it.. they dont give a fuck what u claim..

texas n florida has everything 4 a cheaper price...n that gd shit gets no play in texas or florida unless u in the pen.. n if u want it cheap.. u get it from tx or florida...florida niggas will tax u.. thats why alot of niggas fuck wit them tx boys

n if yall do remember pimp c went off on buck n jeezy n other rappers that screamin fake dope prices

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 10:06:48 AM »

i said it was in vibe not the source . in vibe they say that BMF was mostly made of BMF .bleu  & roccett are the same crip gang .so why would roccett not be down with BMF . also roccett talks about big meech aka the leader of BMF on all his new songs . do you even know what G.d. stands for . it stands for gangster disciples. the G.d's run most of the midwest . there are no real crip sets in midwest because the g.d's own midwest. g.d get mistaking for crips all times. big meech of BMF is g.d not a crip. to traffic drugs between atlanta to detriot you have to be a G.d to be allowed to do that .no crip is allowed or if caught trying will be killed for it . that is g.d's midwest rules.

BloodMoney is right...he used to roll with Blue Davincci whoa actually is a eastcoast crip so they definatly got ties to them eastcoasters  :P