Author Topic: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?  (Read 2701 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »
Pimp C - Ten A Key [Explicit] [Young Buck & Jeezy Diss]
whats the name of those disses 3rd coast?

him goin in on lil troy was dope

if pimp c was here.. he'd tell u the truth bout jeezy..lol

he is what ja-rule was to preme..pac was to suge...face was to lil j.. jt money was to luke.. a puppet

jeezy dont bang.. dude is a cake..he had a show in tx n his boy got snatched off the stage n hulled.. jeezy went thru the back door n they had a stage full of niggas..come to dallas durin the all star break.. n goto club cirque..watch what jump off

he's a studio drug dealer...that was a backpacker that looked like eddie on that so raven

u aint gotta be no damn gd to move birds from detroit to atlanta.. if u got work 4 cheap n niggas want it.. they dont give a fuck what u claim..

texas n florida has everything 4 a cheaper price...n that gd shit gets no play in texas or florida unless u in the pen.. n if u want it cheap.. u get it from tx or florida...florida niggas will tax u.. thats why alot of niggas fuck wit them tx boys

n if yall do remember pimp c went off on buck n jeezy n other rappers that screamin fake dope prices

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:59:38 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »
He is a rapper.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 11:35:03 AM »
I'd be willing to put money on him being just like every other rapper that wants some extra cred.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 11:41:59 AM »
yall jeezy haters need 2 shut ya fuccin mouth.HAlf yall niggaz dont know nuthin bout the streets yo damn self.The nigga is certified !

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 11:44:33 AM »
What's GD?

kemizt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »
not sure if your.....askin or wut...lol
but gd is gangsta disciple

What's GD?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
not sure if your.....askin or wut...lol
but gd is gangsta disciple

What's GD?

So, it's a gang?

kemizt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 12:15:04 PM »
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »
Wow cant believe u aint heard of us  ??? But itz kool tho just shocked cuz we run the midwest.So u aint heard of larry hoover?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »
Pimp C - Ten A Key [Explicit] [Young Buck & Jeezy Diss]
whats the name of those disses 3rd coast?

him goin in on lil troy was dope

if pimp c was here.. he'd tell u the truth bout jeezy..lol

he is what ja-rule was to preme..pac was to suge...face was to lil j.. jt money was to luke.. a puppet

jeezy dont bang.. dude is a cake..he had a show in tx n his boy got snatched off the stage n hulled.. jeezy went thru the back door n they had a stage full of niggas..come to dallas durin the all star break.. n goto club cirque..watch what jump off

he's a studio drug dealer...that was a backpacker that looked like eddie on that so raven

u aint gotta be no damn gd to move birds from detroit to atlanta.. if u got work 4 cheap n niggas want it.. they dont give a fuck what u claim..

texas n florida has everything 4 a cheaper price...n that gd shit gets no play in texas or florida unless u in the pen.. n if u want it cheap.. u get it from tx or florida...florida niggas will tax u.. thats why alot of niggas fuck wit them tx boys

n if yall do remember pimp c went off on buck n jeezy n other rappers that screamin fake dope prices

hit up youtube

look up true story and the vid when he speaks his mind bout the dope game..

thug child im from the game bro...i remember when jeezy was tryin 2 sound like trick daddy

jeezy a cake...he been blackballin niggas that put him in the spot light since day 1...sonny spoon ..gucci , big gee,duke  and jody breeze

only nigga that was boyz n the hood that done somethin outside the group album wise was gorilla zoe...n thats kuz he was already fuckin wit joc

blackballed gucci kuz gucci wasnt givin up so icey...went around shittin on gucci made it hard for em to get a deal..payed every dj in the south to stop playin the song

big gee duke n jody cant release albums...been talkin shit about jody for 5yrs now.. jody was finna put in work on em in miami.. when he saw em wit keisha cole...

jeezy wont set foot in griptown.. kuz jody n them p stone niggas ready to take his head off..and i aint tombout that t rogers shit...im talkin bout jeff fort boyz..

fan niggas dont know what goes behind close doors... that nigga done got his shit snatched so many times in front of his niggas...

i know niggas in the a that done got their albums took off the air ..due to jeezy goin to the stations n payin the djs...like the song jon geezy n parlae did called jewelry exposin rappers that got their chains snatched

and my uncles n cousins gotta bring work to the a.. to front em..so they can get bread to pay more than what jeezy offered

jeezy a fuckin diva mayne...none of them cte usda niggas aint gone ever eat... kuz of the diana ross nigga they fuckin wit

jeezy aint no crip or no gd...i know real gd's n jeezy was brought up...n the cat i talk 2 all the time.. the rapper 3-2 from the rap-a-lot death row dayz...

said jeezy dont talk like one..or act like one...much shit that get done to that nigga...aint no way in hell..and the niggas he fuck with that allow the shit to happen aint shit neither..

when bun brought em 2 houston 4 the get throwed video.. j.prince a nigga that been fuckin wit larry hoover for yrs..only nigga to put larry hoover on albums...a couple of his goons r gd affiliated

only nigga he hung around was bun b a nigga that dont get in trouble or fuck around with gang shit..all bun does is collect sneakers..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »
for real bun aint goin in like that?
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »
yall jeezy haters need 2 shut ya fuccin mouth.HAlf yall niggaz dont know nuthin bout the streets yo damn self.The nigga is certified !

First off, I don't really look at credibility when I listen to music, it's pretty much a fact that rappers like Game, Kurupt, Snoop, Dre, etc aren't nearly as hard as they say they are but they make good music so I listen to it. Second, you made a topic asking if he was a crip, now your gonna get offended cause i'm just stating what's probably true ?  :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »
TheRemedy360  you a fool for breakin it down...haha
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 06:00:55 PM »
for real bun aint goin in like that?

bun-b too old to be actin like he 20...plus he a lil fat nigga too.....back in the day he was a damn fool sipped big..smoke wet u name it...except shoot up

if he have to..he will

but now.. dude on some mo shit...he useta tell pimp all the time to slow it down.. thats why his death hit em so hard...