Author Topic: LOL! @ DJ Quik dissin' Eminem's new shit  (Read 1020 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

LOL! @ DJ Quik dissin' Eminem's new shit
« on: January 24, 2010, 10:22:00 AM »
*dont know how old this is, don't really give a shit either*

http://www.devidev.com/category/interviews/    *at tha bottom*

but LMAO! at my nigga Quik goin' on Em's new shit (Relapse).  LOL.  Man, if Em don't get that Relapse was his "high top fade" or his "Jerri Curl" lol by now then that muthafucka just wants to ruin his name on purpose foreal.   LOL... Sweet Black Pussy tho, real shit tho Quik, im hooked on this bitch right now.  lol

fabtoxicp

Re: LOL! @ DJ Quik dissin' Eminem's new shit
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »
how is he dissin anythin?  ???

he said he likes Eminem's older albums -- so?

lol at u, creatin a new thread all negative-like - tryin to stir up controversy

DJ Quik is a grown ass man who said dat he prefered Eminem's older albums (WE ALL DO). he wasn't dissin or bashin  anyone..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re:
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »
Quik made a valid point

OG Hack Wilson

Re:
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re:
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »

DJ Quik is a grown ass man who said dat he prefered Eminem's older albums (WE ALL DO). he wasn't dissin or bashin  anyone..

fuck i need 2 stir up controversy for?  plz understand tha context of what i was gettin' at and what Quik was gettin' it.  im sure he was warning Marshall not 2 try that dumb shit again. 

Lucifuge

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 02:35:37 PM »
yea..but quik aint drop nothing fresh and hot like from 97 :'( :'( ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

TRG

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 02:39:02 PM »
It's Quiks opinion. and i agree with it.

I like Relapse, but i still prefer the older stuff.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »
for real so he cant talk

yea..but quik aint drop nothing fresh and hot like from 97 :'( :'( ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »

fuck i need 2 stir up controversy for?  plz understand tha context of what i was gettin' at and what Quik was gettin' it.  im sure he was warning Marshall not 2 try that dumb shit again. 

Get off Quicks Dick and quit trying to stir up shit. He said what any motherfucker with a proper ear would say. His original 3 Major Label albums are way better then his post Eminem Show work. Anyone who thinks differently has to be a moron who has no ear for lyrical skill/production. Not saying you can't like his post Em show work, but believing its a legitimately Superior album compared to his previous stuff has no standing. Encore was weakass with the lyricism, Relapse was weakass in content, and should of been called Rehash.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 03:58:50 AM »
Quik needs to listen to that abortion of an all album blaqout and work on his own shit.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 04:52:51 AM »

Get off Quicks Dick and quit trying to stir up shit. He said what any motherfucker with a proper ear would say. His original 3 Major Label albums are way better then his post Eminem Show work. Anyone who thinks differently has to be a moron who has no ear for lyrical skill/production. Not saying you can't like his post Em show work, but believing its a legitimately Superior album compared to his previous stuff has no standing. Encore was weakass with the lyricism, Relapse was weakass in content, and should of been called Rehash.
on point post.although I do like relapse, it's miles behind everything em did pre-eminem show.

and I gotta agree with jaydc, I LOVED a good portion of the production on blaqkout but to me it wasn't a good album.a solid one maybe.can't stop bumping fuck y'all and oh! though
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04:25 AM »
That bitch Devi is sexy as hell goddamn