Author Topic: Warren G talks about not working close with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre & Death Row  (Read 4338 times)

Okka

but nah wait so sticky was offered a deal wit aftermath?

Yeah, that's why he was on "Remember Me" and "Buck 'Em" and did some other tracks too.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
none of it...i mean mike jones? lol
rotr demolishes that album by the masses and rotr wasnt good all the way thru but much better

exactly see he was once big even overseas so why dont he  bring it back to that not that midnight hour or that g-files crap
you didn't like anything of it, or?

damn thats crazy i guess he did good by not signin cuz i doubt he would have been able to release a album but damn sticky & dre is a dope team
i need to get alot of stickys muzik

but nah wait so sticky was offered a deal wit aftermath?

Yeah, that's why he was on "Remember Me" and "Buck 'Em" and did some other tracks too.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
come on now, it's not like Mike Jones was featured on every track  :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but still the album was wack not jus that song
but again compared to rotr.....damn rotr is really a dope album...thats the sound i like or if you want to take it back to regulate
REGULATE IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER.....wasnt expectin him to bring that again but that album was jus trash
bishop got more shine than the artist himself....lol

come on now, it's not like Mike Jones was featured on every track  :laugh:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
hey i agree with you about Return of the regulator, but i disagree about In the midnight hour:
yeah it has a few corny songs on it, but a couple of ok songs as well IMO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up
you listen to in the mid-night hour and i got return of the regulator for days
regulate (the song)>>>>>>anythin g-dubb has done since 213 the album or return of the regulator

hey i agree with you about Return of the regulator, but i disagree about In the midnight hour:
yeah it has a few corny songs on it, but a couple of ok songs as well IMO

Cube