Author Topic: we got a new game called drown everyone of you get in here  (Read 188 times)

2010-thefuture

we got a new game called drown everyone of you get in here
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
this will really please some of you that like to boss,torment and abuse others,but it is also good for the ones that have been picked on,and abused.....................

basicasllly the dealio is this:yall are gonna love this
everyone of us has someone that we like someone that we hate,distrust,or has wanted to be king of and ruler of them.....this is a very aggressive game........you drown someone,someone that you would hate to be ruled over,abused by,basically made to kiss thier ass

the winner of the game gets to be king or queen of gspot for a day.They can tell you to kiss their ass,and to the others amusement you have to do just exactly that.sound fun?see the idea is you have to pray that someone doesn't drown you

but their is a bad side to the ruler-what you dish out that day will be paid back in spades,so know that from then on with those people you have a target on your back.So make it the most meaniest thing you can do because they will pay you back....

2010-thefuture

Re: we got a new game called drown everyone of you get in here
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:20 AM »
seince I am the starter I am also one of the drowned but just to make this fun whoever you drown you can make the meanest fucked up comment that you can and they cannot do shit.Why because a.your dead and b. they are drowning.......

so i am going to pick someone to drown that is online:the great cornholio- and to top it off I am going to announce that he is the biggest dfick sucker I have ever seen.......

now are you mad?Good ,pick someone online to drown that is in the gspot,and they pick someone and they pick someone until we are left with a winner.......

and corn you can't say anything about me but you can pick someone that you would like to see drown and say something nasty and they can't say shit except to thier victim........

ThaChamp

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »
LMAO queen where do you come up with this  psycho shit?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 09:27:33 AM »
ahahah it comes from not taking meds plus I am HIGH as fuck off several vicadin.............yall need some?I am in the public area of the library and i cannot smoke refer and I am MAD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)as fuck............heeheh yall should follow me on twitter

twitter.com/sugeisapussy

hehehe yeah thats me

I got some fucked up shit to tell em and I am going to do just that

and for you guys info I have to take the vicaidin because of the accident-they are prescribed and also my back hurts and I have a feeling it will get worse,man they might even have to do 100 surgerys lol............yeh my bills are close to 35 and I got all of it documnented which means if any of you fools try to use this against me I got proof that it happened,that I was not on drugs or acahol and that the van was going to fast and he was on the phone

did I add that my back hurts:)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »
Word on the street is that channel 6 are coming back to finish the job.. they got vans posted up in numerous bush's around the way, be vigilant queen.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:56:29 AM »
right now i AM WATCHING a pink elephant typing to you,saying that he knows you are lost and that you have been the ugly duckling but there is something good about this...........its called a paper bag........eheheheh ..........I am high right now guys when i figure out where the hell I am and why I am seing a pink elephant then I will go home and probally throw up(that will be fun yess sireee)and guess what I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 10:00:12 AM »
right now i AM WATCHING a pink elephant typing to you,saying that he knows you are lost and that you have been the ugly duckling but there is something good about this...........its called a paper bag........eheheheh ..........I am high right now guys when i figure out where the hell I am and why I am seing a pink elephant then I will go home and probally throw up(that will be fun yess sireee)and guess what I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT

Sounds like you're recovering nicely.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:34 AM »
hey man the meds they got me on are too strong-do you know how long it took me to write this damn sentence?

ThaChamp

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 11:37:24 AM »
LMAO pure comedy

ikke

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 12:27:20 PM »
I'm not going to cooperate, what now?
Seems like your game is ruined allready

2010-thefuture

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 12:29:56 PM »
I got an answer ever heard of the game the rabbit has the gun?
eheheh it is simple I have a gun-the idea is to see how quickly I can kill you
now run mofo ;D

ikke

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
I got an answer ever heard of the game the rabbit has the gun?
eheheh it is simple I have a gun-the idea is to see how quickly I can kill you
now run mofo ;D
You're the woman that killed her husband by sitting on him?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »
no I just robbed you fool.............. ;D