Author Topic: Sir Jinx and Dr. Dre!!  (Read 1698 times)

Kurupt1607

Re: Sir Jinx and Dr. Dre!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 05:33:10 AM »
Good news and happy that they work together, Jinx and Dre can bring a lot of fire.

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 05:42:47 AM »
jinx's last trak was i think was done in 2005 for kurupt's against tha grain, Stalkin was the shit though.

but why did it take so long for them to work togethr even though ther cousins, makes them look stupid in a way lol

thanks for dropping the news

Yea, Jinx made some dope tracks on Against Tha Grain - the beat from 'Hustlin' was str8 fire..

GO4011.COM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
This joint is 4011!!!!

Two elephants in the room -- actually, in a Los Angeles recording studio -- as Sir Jinx has officially teamed up with Dr. Dre for some new music. These two legendary producers are working together for the very first time in over two decades!

Obviously, Jinx and Dre have a long time history together as personal friends and through their families, but this is officially their very first one-on-one musical collaboration. Dubcnn will keep you up to date with this historical and groundbreaking news.

In the meantime, check out the introspective, 3-part exclusive interview Chad Kiser did with Sir Jinx last year for Dubcnn, below:

Sir Jinx: Part One

Sir Jinx: Part Two

Sir Jinx: Part Three

Make sure you visit Sir Jinx on his official MySpace and Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest updates on Sir Jinx and Dr Dre!

Hit me up at my Myspace MySpace too!!!

Matty

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 09:53:20 AM »
no walking on water, just no dodgy shit :P

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »
I always wondered about Dre and Jinx being cousins. Seems like they aren't blood cousins but more like cousins in the sense that their mothers are as close as sisters like my old man's close friends were like my uncles and my friends would be like uncles to my kids.

interesting to hear some comments on what dre's new material might sound like on upcoming releases. i'm hoping it's gonna be crazy 8) especially ems album that is 'coming soon' will be a chance to really judge where dre is at. it should be close to dre's current a-game production. i never liked eminem but he can spit and especially on dope production its acceptable music.

on the other hand if its dodgy in any way (like that awful 'i get it in' joint that suspciously fits the desciption of what the new sound might resemble) i'll be tearing it apart and getting dissed on by all the dre groupies :laugh:

peace!

I'm just hoping it's better than "Encore". I enjoyed probably half of the tracks on Encore which is more than most people so if this new record is better than the best stuff off of that album, I'll be pleased. My big thing with Em is it seems that everything since "8 Mile" when he started fucking with 50 has been more flow-oriented and tended to be more hardcore stuff. When he tried comedic stuff, it seemed uninspired. It was more songs about farting and whole rhymes performed as the insult dog from Conan O'Brien.

If he can make anything better than "Like Toy Soldiers" or "Never Enough" I'll be very happy :D

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »
I just don't see where it's that big of a deal...Dre works with alot of producers and it seems like the music never sees the light of day.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 03:07:44 AM »

Two elephants in the room -- actually, in a Los Angeles recording studio -- as Sir Jinx has officially teamed up with Dr. Dre for some new music. These two legendary producers are working together for the very first time in over two decades!

Obviously, Jinx and Dre have a long time history together as personal friends and through their families, but this is officially their very first one-on-one musical collaboration. Dubcnn will keep you up to date with this historical and groundbreaking news.

In the meantime, check out the introspective, 3-part exclusive interview Chad Kiser did with Sir Jinx last year for Dubcnn, below:

Sir Jinx: Part One

Sir Jinx: Part Two

Sir Jinx: Part Three

Make sure you visit Sir Jinx on his official MySpace and Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest updates on Sir Jinx and Dr Dre!

Hit me up at my Myspace MySpace too!!!
bump, what's up with this?

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 05:19:31 AM »
Thanks God Snoop's brought the West back by fuckin wid dem Niggarchi beats, bringin Terrace Martin to the table, gettin Quik and Kurupt in the studio together, BlaQKout, Streetlights droppin in April, Malice, spittin Bars with Jay-Z, Warren G reachin out to Dre, The HRSMN reforming, now Sir Jinx, even Fredwreck just announcin big things on his myspace.

Did I mention it's all down to Snoop? ;D

OOPS, forgot Big n Lil C Styles doin they thing, LBC Crew album, plus Wideawake too.

Shit. The Wests blowin UP! :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:23:29 AM by Will_B »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »
this is big!

i'd rather hear Sir Ahh and Dr. Dre
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 11:29:59 AM »
I just don't see where it's that big of a deal...Dre works with alot of producers and it seems like the music never sees the light of day.